Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Unity Shooter Engine 2.1 - Crossplatform version plus Documentation

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by _Slava, Nov 24, 2011.

1. Mainc0de

Mainc0de

Ok. Fix it by myself.. Some questions to developer:
    1. Is anywhere a support thread of this product? Coz no answers here and wery old topics on support site..
    2. May we hope, that will be some more documentation and maybe video lessons for this pack?
    3. Can you please give us a choice of player control system: with locomotion, or without it? Locomotion is cool realistic thing, but for arcade simple projects - it take a hours to fine tune up character legs animation. And i think, this thing is not easy calculation for mobile devices..

2. marketxu

marketxu

_salva Please keep alive the support area of the web of USE
    paying for support
    thanks

3. augasur

augasur

Hi, does the newest version of this shooter engine suport animated players without locomotion?

4. _Slava

_Slava

augasur - currently not, TPS player still use locomotion.

I have released new update, 2.3. My first post in the thread had been updated.

New demo videos, new Zombies webplayer and android demos - the links on the first page!

5. hongliyu2002

hongliyu2002

When I first run the USE 2.3, I got some errors:
    Please take a look.

By the way, how do you think the new Mecanim system in Unity 4?
    I don't think it is easy to use Mecanim in U.S.E

6. Mainc0de

Mainc0de

I use Unity4 and 2.3 version too. No any errors at all, all works flawesly! Great asset. I think, best FPS asset on Unity engine.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2012
  7. _Slava

_Slava

hongliyu2002 - yes, I plan to use Mechanim for characters. One bad thing - inverse kinematics available only in Pro version.

A.n.g.e.l_666 - thank you!

I uploaded new 2.4 version on my site. First post of this topic updated too.

8. Venged

Venged

Hello, I purchased the Shooter Engine today. when I tried to run a scene I got the following errors. This version 2.4 and I'm using Unity 4 Free version

-----CompilerOutput:-stdout--exitcode: 255--compilationhadfailure: True--outfile: Temp/Assembly-UnityScript.dll

Assets/Scripts/Level/EnemyRespawn.js(190,40): BCE0019: 'SpecificTime' is not a member of 'RespawnIf'.

Assets/Scripts/Level/EnemyMassRespawn.js(188,38): BCE0019: 'SpecificTime' is not a member of 'SpawnIf'.

-----CompilerOutput:-stderr----------

-----EndCompilerOutput---------------

- Finished compile Library/ScriptAssemblies/Assembly-UnityScript.dll
    Assets/Scripts/Level/EnemyRespawn.js(190,40): BCE0019: 'SpecificTime' is not a member of 'RespawnIf'.

(Filename: Assets/Scripts/Level/EnemyRespawn.js Line: 190)

Assets/Scripts/Level/EnemyMassRespawn.js(188,38): BCE0019: 'SpecificTime' is not a member of 'SpawnIf'.

(Filename: Assets/Scripts/Level/EnemyMassRespawn.js Line: 188)

Can anyone advise me?

Thanks,

Robert

9. Venged

Venged

_Slava/the3Daction - Thanks for the quick response. everything is working fine now after you updated the files. This engine is great!!!

Thanks,

Robert

10. _Slava

_Slava

Sorry Robert for errors - I removed some code lines for my MobileSkySystem integration (it used in my game which I currently working on), but I forgot about respawn scripts. Without skysystem in the project, it give such errors.
    Yes, all errors were fixed now.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2013
  11. bravery

bravery

Hi,

I'm trying to access your site to get more information about the engine, but it seams you site is down, because every time I try to access i get "Please contact support".

will from the list of feature in this thread your engine looks good, but can you please elaborate more about your documentation, and how easy it is to learn using this tool?

And what if I need to build a game that contain a shop to buy stuff, I see that your template does not contian that? so have you test anything that can help in this area?

Thanks

12. uni7y

uni7y

Hi,

How do I get in touch with you? I have bought your script but I can't download the latest version...

13. Dumad123

Dumad123

Hello. I get this error when i play a demo:

and much more. IT is just when i press play, there is a constant spawning of non-friendly and friendly ai. I did not modify anything. Just download, and tried. No work. Any idea?