Search Unity

1. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Question Unity ROS TCP Connector Build Errors

Discussion in 'Robotics' started by GerenMeric, Aug 7, 2023.

1. GerenMeric

GerenMeric

Hi everyone,

I am trying to build a Unity app for Windows 64 bit. I made sure every ".asmdef" in ROS TCP Connector package would look like this:

asmdef_inspector_1.png asmdef_inspector_2.png

I have selected "Windows, Mac, Linux" as build platform. Then, pressed to Build and Run. After a minute i have seen 32 error messages popping up at once. All of them were about ROS TCP Endpoint package and they were mostly CS0246 and CS0234 errors. With a single CS0115 error about TF. Here are one of these CS0246 errors and one of these CS0234 errors:

cascading_errors.png

cascading_errors_2.png

Is that something about Unity? Or is that something anout ROS TCP Connector? Am i missing something?

Last edited: Aug 7, 2023
  2. ActiveSim

ActiveSim

Is is not visible, which references are assigned. Can you check the following assignment? That is working for me. upload_2023-8-7_16-11-57.png

GerenMeric likes this.
  3. GerenMeric

GerenMeric

Thank you for your suggestion. I just tried to do update the ROS TCP Connector package. Although, it didn't really update the package. Then, i closed and reopened the project and finally, didn't selected "Build and Run". Selected "Build" instead and it worked for me. Now i can build the Unity app.