Search Unity

Unity Remote 5 Delay??

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by edwardmchunch462, Aug 17, 2019.

1. edwardmchunch462

edwardmchunch462

When I connect to unity and open unity remote 5 on my android device and click play on the computer, it will automatically run on my computer but take about 2 seconds to show up on my screen but at that point 2 seconds of real-time progress has passed (eg. if I have an object on the left that moves to the right, when I press play on my computer it will start moving from the very left to the right and about 2 seconds later on my phone it will pop up and sync with the screen instead of starting from the beginning on the phone)

2. JohnnyA

JohnnyA

The remote is a device for testing mobile CONTROLS while playing in the editor.

The visuals are intended as a reference for your fingers when controlling the game, it makes sense for them to be synced as best as possible with the editor screen.

(I mean it would be much better if the sync was faster, but it can still be handy for some quick multi-touch testing if you don't want to build to device)

3. vx4

vx4

When compare Android phone supports USB 3. 1 with USB 2 the sync fell the same. usb3.1 should be sync fast.