Search Unity

1. Welcome to the Unity Forums! Please take the time to read our Code of Conduct to familiarize yourself with the forum rules and how to post constructively.

unity remote 5 connects but dont change anything when patch

Discussion in 'Unity Remote Config' started by danielzivharel, May 1, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. danielzivharel

danielzivharel

Hello,
    1. when i connect my phone to unity and press patch its show like its patch but when i press run nothing happens on my phone.
    2. 2.if i press patch and run the app re open to my game but the changes didnt come throw
    im using mi redmi note 5 my sdk is installed and in the editor tab i chose the right settings

2. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

Unity Technologies

This forum is for the Remote Config product and service, I would recommend that you post here https://forum.unity.com/forums/editor-general-support.10/ . Please keep in mind that Unity Remote is not necessarily needed to test your game on your device, you can Build and Run and see how it performs on the device directly. Remote 5 only allows you to attempt to simulate the game play when you press Play in the Editor, but a better test is to just run the game on the device. I hope this helps, good luck on your project.

3. danielzivharel

danielzivharel

the play button in the ditor does nothing

4. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

Unity Technologies

Please post in the appropriate channel. If your game does not run in the Editor when you press Play (don't use Remote 5 for now), then you likely have a compiler error in your game which will show in the Console, along with the script and line number. When you post in the General forum, be sure to post the exact error, and also post the code that the error is referring to, if so.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.