Search Unity

1. Welcome to the Unity Forums! Please take the time to read our Code of Conduct to familiarize yourself with the forum rules and how to post constructively.
  2. Join us on Dec 8, 2022, between 7 am & 7 pm EST, in the DOTS Dev Blitz Day 2022 - Q&A forum, Discord, and Unity3D Subreddit to learn more about DOTS directly from the Unity Developers.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Have a look at our Games Focus blog post series which will show what Unity is doing for all game developers – now, next year, and in the future.
    Dismiss Notice

Unity reflect - No permission on second device

Discussion in 'Unity Reflect' started by shanilbalalle, Dec 6, 2021.

1. shanilbalalle

shanilbalalle

I exported the file from navisworks to reflect and it works great on the computer. When I log into unity reflect on the mobile app under the same account it tells me that StatusCode=PermissionDenied, Detail="You do not have access to this resource." I am using the trial version for now so do I need to purchase another seat to see on another device?

2. BlueMarker

BlueMarker

Hey, I ran into the same issue; however Reflect does allow me to continue. Can you just continue using all functions as well? I'm running the Android version, have not seen it pop-up on the iPhone version.

3. DavidMenard

DavidMenard

Unity Technologies

hey Shanilbalalle & BlueMarker,
    Thanks for pointing out the issue. We'll have a fix in a day or two, can you let me know when/if you're able to access the model?

Also, if you want to try the Beta, let me know and I send you an Android version of it as well :)

4. BlueMarker

BlueMarker

Thank you David, this seems to be resolved. :)

Edit: I still see the message on my laptop.

Last edited: Dec 23, 2021
  5. Hardinly

Hardinly

Similar situation here. I have a paid subscription to one seat of Unity Reflect. I've made several projects. Today I made a project and invited two people (that fills up my 3 seats for the basic Unity Teams). I've made them members of the project and I see them on my Project Members page. They also have Unity accounts. When they try to access the project, they get the error described in this post. I opened a ticket several hours ago, but haven't heard anything yet. I'm looking through the forums to see if others have had similar issues.