Search Unity

Unity reflect - No permission on second device

Discussion in 'Unity Reflect' started by shanilbalalle, Dec 6, 2021.

1. shanilbalalle

shanilbalalle

I exported the file from navisworks to reflect and it works great on the computer. When I log into unity reflect on the mobile app under the same account it tells me that StatusCode=PermissionDenied, Detail="You do not have access to this resource." I am using the trial version for now so do I need to purchase another seat to see on another device?

2. BlueMarker

BlueMarker

Hey, I ran into the same issue; however Reflect does allow me to continue. Can you just continue using all functions as well? I'm running the Android version, have not seen it pop-up on the iPhone version.

3. DavidMenard

DavidMenard

Unity Technologies

hey Shanilbalalle & BlueMarker,
    Thanks for pointing out the issue. We'll have a fix in a day or two, can you let me know when/if you're able to access the model?

Also, if you want to try the Beta, let me know and I send you an Android version of it as well :)

4. BlueMarker

BlueMarker

Thank you David, this seems to be resolved. :)

Edit: I still see the message on my laptop.

Last edited: Dec 23, 2021
  5. Hardinly

Hardinly

Similar situation here. I have a paid subscription to one seat of Unity Reflect. I've made several projects. Today I made a project and invited two people (that fills up my 3 seats for the basic Unity Teams). I've made them members of the project and I see them on my Project Members page. They also have Unity accounts. When they try to access the project, they get the error described in this post. I opened a ticket several hours ago, but haven't heard anything yet. I'm looking through the forums to see if others have had similar issues.