Search Unity

Unity reflect Develop - April 2021

Discussion in 'Unity Reflect' started by XR_BBRI, Apr 23, 2021.

1. XR_BBRI

XR_BBRI

Hello,
    First of all thank you for the wonderful tools that are unity and unity reflect

following the announcement of unity reflect review and develop and the update in the github https://github.com/Unity-Technologies/com.unity.reflect.viewer

I tried to follow these instructions:

https://docs.unity3d.com/reflect/manual/develop/DevIntro.html

However, I have several problems:

1. During opening, I have an error with the package manager;

2. If I ignore, unity proposes to open in safe mode, ignore and quit

3. Once opened, I have more than 1000 errors preventing to use the template (it is far more complex than what is presented on the develop website).

4. scripts are not loaded ("the associated script can not be loaded")

Do you have info or a workaround?

---

FYI: with the previous versions, I managed to do it easily. The only thing I had to change was to disable the unity mars script (I do not have unity mars) but all the rest was working "out of the box".

2. Hydrographer

Hydrographer

Same here.
    Error resolving dependencies from the artifactory.prd. Tried with multiple versions and on two PC's. Package manager works fine in other projects.
    The errors disappeared after copying the packages folder into the project folder and playing with the manifest a bit. Instead now there are a lot of missing assembly messages. I figured maybe I had to select Rider as per the instructions but Rider is not selectable whatever I do.

Help much appreciated. Thanks.

Btw I like the direction the UI is going.

Attached Files:

3. DavidMenard

DavidMenard

Unity Technologies

Hi! Thanks for pointing that out. Looks like the package is pointing to the wrong location. I'll check with the dev team and get back to you ASAP

4. DavidMenard

DavidMenard

Unity Technologies

Hope you all had a good weekend!
    We were able to solve everything on friday evening, it should all be good now!

5. Hydrographer

Hydrographer

Yes, it works!

One issue I got is that some of the Vivox filenames are too long for GIT to handle (depending on the local root path). But simply adding it manually helped. Specifically:
    Code (CSharp):
    1. SWIGTYPE_p_f_p_void_p_q_const__char_p_q_const__char_p_p_vx_before_recv_audio_mixed_participant_data_t_size_t__void.cs.me

6. XR_BBRI

XR_BBRI

Thanks for the quick reply, everything works fine on my side!

7. XR_BBRI

XR_BBRI

Hello again,

Do you know when the new features presented in "reflect review" will be pushed to the "develop" version (annotations, hdrp support). I see that the github has not been updated yet.

Best regards,