Search Unity

Unity Reflect AR green screen

Discussion in 'Unity Reflect' started by unity_aica01, Mar 24, 2021.

1. unity_aica01

unity_aica01

Hi!
    I am finishing a custom viewer for Android based on unity Reflect template.
    My Issue starts when I enter in AR Mode, the app opens my device camera and places the model on the target, but when the model is placed, the background (whatever the camera is capturing) starts to flash in green screen and real world.
    I have been searching for a possible activated camera that was not suposed to be activated, but theres no other cameras activated.

By the way, other problem that I am getting developing Ar is that I dont have any tool for testing the apk without building it (like unity remote 5), and its very tired to make tiny changes and have to rebuild the app, install it and test it. Do you guys have any tool for AR streaming?

2. christian_boutin

christian_boutin

Unity Technologies

Unity Reflect's AR stack is based on the MARS package which includes a simulator so you can make tests in the editor itself without having to rebuild the app. That simulator does require a separate license, though.

Could you provide your device info and Android version so we can file a bug and investigate the green screen flashes? Thanks.