Search Unity

Video Unity Recorder update

Discussion in 'Audio & Video' started by ans_unity, Dec 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AcidArrow

AcidArrow

Can you fix the jpeg output? It has no settings I can tweak and the default compression settings are too horrible. I don't know why the settings are so terrible, the resulting images look like a mess. They look like old internet images that have been resaved to jpg 100 times.

I don't know who would want to output their work in this way.

Unless of course it is commentary that since Unity is terrible, everything produced from has to be terrible, so this is the compression settings that are appropriate.

If that's the case, good job!

upload_2021-3-6_2-19-11.png

2. unitybru

unitybru

Unity Technologies

Hi,

the JPEG output is encoded at 75% quality. We have a feature in our pipeline to expose this setting to users. We've taken note of your request.

Have a nice day,
    Bruno

3. unitybru

unitybru

Unity Technologies

No, 2.5+ will not be available for Unity 2018.4. Is there a reason you have not yet upgraded your projects to 2019.4?

4. markvi

markvi

This thread is nearly 4 years old, and it's getting a bit crowded in here :). To make it easier to find new information, we're closing this thread. From now on, we'll update the new Release announcement thread when new versions of Recorder come out. Please create new threads using the recorder tag for feature requests, bug reports or just general discussion. Thank you!

unitybru likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.