Search Unity

Unity Projects 01 Stealth - problem with import assets!

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by Broken_Arrow_Games, Jun 19, 2013.

1. Broken_Arrow_Games

Broken_Arrow_Games

I'm download Project Stealth from Asset Store. And... This is error: Runtime Error! Program: This application has requested to terminate it in an usualy way. Please connect the application's support team for more informations.

Where is this project to download? No Asset Store, mediafire or more?

Or please, help me in this problem!

2. doug_synergy

doug_synergy

i'm have the same problem!! :(

3. Surg

Surg

I have the same problem too :/ ? Help!

4. Roadrash600

Roadrash600

Has anyone had any luck resolving this? I'm having the same issue sing Unity 4.1.5f1. I would really like to proceed with using this tutorial. Thanks.

5. mobileappmogul

mobileappmogul

I got this from another post. and so far it worked

"import all assets except graphicssettings.asset"

6. JamesB

JamesB

Unity Technologies

Hey guys, are you getting the error when downloading from the Asset Store, when importing or when it's finished importing? Has anyone tried with Unity 4.2? If you still get the error with 4.2 please submit a bug report with as much detail as possible and I'll look into as soon as I can.

7. Stirda

Stirda

Same problem with Unity free 4.2.0f4. It seems that there are many missing files in the project archive. No "graphicssettings.asset" file (no asset file at all) so unable to apply the trick. Import finishes silently then nothing. Where is the project ? Tried several times to import and tried two times to download with no luck.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2013
  8. Sergetto

Sergetto

the same problim. Do anybody knows how to deselect this "graphicssettings.asset" file during import process?

9. JamesB

JamesB

Unity Technologies

Hey guys, I've had a chat with the guys in the Asset Store team. The only thing that they can see that might be the issue from your descriptions is that the projects you are importing Stealth into aren't empty. When importing a full project it's best to use a new empty project. Whether this is the problem or not, we'd really appreciate a bug report so they can see what might be going wrong and try to fix it.

Sorry that you guys are having an issue with it. I hope that trying a fresh project helps.