Search Unity

Bug Unity Project not opening through unity hub

Discussion in 'Unity Hub' started by TwiTechGamesStudio, Sep 24, 2022.

1. TwiTechGamesStudio

TwiTechGamesStudio

Recently(since I updated to hub 3.3.0) I have been encountering an issue. When I open my project through the hub it loads, then opens the slash screen of the project and closes automatically and the hub reloads. I've tried multiple things I tried setting the license manually and it doesn't work, I re-installed the hub and that too doesn't work. But on another device with an older version of the hub it works well.

I am not able to open my project. The only thing that happens is the change in the cursor and a glimpse of the splash screen and unity hub restarting again. I tried opening a scene directly through the file manager and it opens but shows errors in scripts that I never edited. I want a way to either fix the issue or downgrade my unity hub version to one of the previous working releases.

2. nheng

nheng

I had the same issue recently on OSX. As a temporary stopgap, I have found that adding the -logfile command-line argument allowed my project to load normally. However we still need a permanent solution to this bug.
    What OS are you using?

Edit: Found another solution after the -logfile workaround stopped working. I opened the license page in Unity Hub and reloaded the licenses, and somehow it began working again.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2023
    pirate2606 likes this.
  3. unity_028AE3B1F1BC5DECE8AD

unity_028AE3B1F1BC5DECE8AD