Search Unity

Unity Pro example projects?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bampf, May 6, 2006.

1. Bampf

Bampf

Looking in the examples that came with the latest Unity Pro, I see no sign of the examples that came with the trial version of Pro I saw some months ago. I remember a water example, and a refraction example. Are those still downladable from somewhere? Any other interesting downloadable examples?

2. Joachim_Ante

Joachim_Ante

Unity Technologies

You need to import the Pro Standard Assets.package which is in the Standard Packages folder next to Unity.

This contains all image effect filters and a scene file with an example of the water.

3. Bampf

Bampf

Thanks!

(I find it almost frightening that only 10 minutes after I posted a message, on Saturday no less, there have been 5 views and someone from OTEE has already replied. This place is hopping!)

4. Joachim_Ante

Joachim_Ante

Unity Technologies

5. Bampf

Bampf

Maybe I'll do that. I have already been known to post about Unity (IMG forums, iDG forums.) I've also gently reminded the IMG podcast guys that we expect them to make a Unity game like they promised...

Oh, and I bought a Pro license. Some money can't hurt. :wink:

6. guategeek_legacy

guategeek_legacy

That would explain it ;) those guys are real hard heads, forget the gental part and start punding :p

7. Bampf

Bampf

The trick is to bug them just enough that they work on it, but not so much that they demand that I help them. :)

Actually, it's just been a busy couple of months for them. Buck expects to start catching up on things shortly. So hopefully more Unity coverage from them over the summer.