Search Unity

Unity-powered AR Solution up for Award ... vote on Facebook to ensure Win!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by azeitler, Oct 1, 2012.

1. azeitler

azeitler

Hi guys,

Guys. this is important – lives depend on it. Well, not lives, but my company could gain some serious street cred through this.

Head over to https://www.facebook.com/CommunicationWorld?sk=app_267833876656453 and vote for entry number 2 VuFrame / doPanic.
    Don't ask why, just do it. I will explain later.

Done? Great, thanks. I appreciate it. Hit me up if you ever in my area (Germany) and I will buy you a beer.

Now here is why you just did that:
    My company developed a cool Augmented Reality solution called VuFrame. It allows you to view and explore – as in walk around or walk into – buildings which have not yet been built – all on your iPhone or iPad.
    We used Unity for some parts of it and we have major companies using it and very much enjoying it.

Meh, so you developed an AR app, big whoop. Well, not exactly. The cool thing is that we got nominated for this award, because all the other nominees are just your run-in-the-middle marketing-y, business-y things – an our AR is right up there with those.

And, that's why it would be awesome to win this. We are kinda fighting a battle for AR in general here. Helping it to become more valid as a mobile business tool offering real benefits.

Thanks for your time and thanks for helping out.

You can watch a cool video and see it in action here: www.vuframe.com