Search Unity

Unity PLUS Subscription - Your payment is expired, please update your payment details here.

Discussion in 'AR/VR (XR) Discussion' started by Green-Sauce-Games, Jan 11, 2023.

1. Green-Sauce-Games

Green-Sauce-Games

Hi...

Firstly sorry for asking for help here on the Forum, but I've tried at support.unity.com and via email and neither of the 2 places I got help to solve the problem.

We subscribed to Unity Plus a few years ago, with a discounted price, and the payment is charged in R$ (Brazilian Real) and we never had any problems.

Now our account screen is showing the message "Your payment is expired, please update your payment details here." and the next payment is due to January 25, 2023.

But we were unable in any WAY to change the payment method for a new one.

If I go to "Manage payment instrument" and click on "Update Payment Method" it immediately gives me this error screen.

upload_2023-1-11_10-59-11.png

RequestId: 2b2873b1-65c9-4e96-9bb5-6139b08a580a
    ErrorPath: https://pay.unity.com/os2/payment_i...urrency=BRL&locale=en_US&orgId=22730&referer=
    Code: 80.0004
    DateTime: 1/11/2023, 1:58:55 PM

Asking support for help as informed in the error message, no one was able to help me, they say to check with the credit card company if everything is ok, but ignore the FACT that I CANNOT ENTER THE DATA of the new credit card, the error occurs before it asks for the credit card data, and prevents me from trying to make any changes.

The deadline is approaching and I really needed to resolve this to be able to continue with our subscription with the current discount value that we have been using for years.

2. Murgilod

Murgilod

...c'mon man.

3. Green-Sauce-Games

Green-Sauce-Games

Well, the final solution will be to cancel the current subscription and get a new one (without the discount I had before).

ALEXWARELLC likes this.
  4. ALEXWARELLC

ALEXWARELLC

They may have just stopped the old discount. And you just so happened to have it when they stopped the ability to renew it.

5. AcidArrow

AcidArrow

Then that’s a really goofy / sketchy way to communicate that you’re no longer eligible for a discount.

ALEXWARELLC, angrypenguin and Amon like this.
  6. angrypenguin

angrypenguin

Have you tried filling in this form? https://create.unity.com/contact-unity-expert It's where the "Contact us" link from the enterprise sales page goes, which is the most aligned one I can find with your issue.

Do you have a local Unity sales rep you're able to get in touch with? If you're working with any platform vendors then it'd be worth asking them if they can put you in touch with someone, as they'll almost certainly have contacts of their own.

7. ALEXWARELLC

ALEXWARELLC

Tell that to Pantone with their Colors on Photoshop.