Search Unity

Unity Plus Subscription for Unity 4

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by allangamesxbr, Jul 16, 2016.

1. allangamesxbr

allangamesxbr

Hi everybody,

Is the Unity Plus Subscription valid to Unity 4? I would like to use pro features from Unity 4, as profiler and change the splash screen on Android and iOS.

I am working with Unity Free at moment, but now I am interested to pay for Unity Plus Subscription. Of course I want to use Unity 5, but before I put my project in production with Unity 5, I prefer keeping it with Unity 4 for a while.

Sorry if this question was replied before, but I didn't find any information about it.

2. hippocoder

hippocoder

Digital Ape

Check the license but I believe licenses are retroactive, that is if you license 5, the license covers 4, 3 etc. The problem here is that plus is a new product. So I do not think plus would be retroactive. You will get a better answer from sales.

Why not just update the product to Unity 5?

3. allangamesx

allangamesx

Thanks for replying. The product will be updated to Unity 5 as fast as possible, but I am facing performance problems at moment on Unity 5, so I want to make this transition smooth to my users, fixing this problems first. Unfortunatelly I don't know how much time it will take.

4. allangamesx

allangamesx