Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback UNITY please: Improve Sell asset game integration by giving more new options! WORK

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by AlanMattano, Nov 28, 2020.

1. AlanMattano

AlanMattano

I can't purchase assets from the asset store because of time integration. Is missing a human game developer that integrates that asset into my game. I wish to purchase the asset as well as the developer to integrate his asset into my particular game. I wish to do so directly in the asset store.

Actually, there is no option. So I can´t purchase assets because takes too much time reading doc, understanding, and integrating. There is a limited asset integration into my game per year. And the total number of assets is fixed because of maintenance.

Expected, a new optional system that paying more, allowed to include in the purchase of the asset also a developer or the actual asset developer that integrates that asset into the game (himself). As a game developer, this will increase the cost (let say ten times) but save me a lot of time. And I can make more purchases in the asset store because I have more time to integrate them. And an asset store vendor with little sales will have more income. Also, the service can provide persons that are capable of integrating complex assets into the game. So if a developer knows how to use it, can help others. It can be a fixed price + additional for special requests.
    Example: volumetric light 20 USD, integration into your game 200 USD (per light array).

Last edited: Dec 1, 2020