Search Unity

Unity please find a way to stop unpaid/rev-share from being viewed under paid

Discussion in 'Unity Connect' started by LazyGoblinCody, Mar 6, 2018.

1. LazyGoblinCody

LazyGoblinCody

Please, Unity I have applied to multiple jobs I found the paid listings and ALL of them were either rev-share or unpaid. I know you can't stop people from lying but there has to be a way to at least minimize it. Maybe a report button for wrong listing and giving them a small time ban on posting their job again. Idk but it is wasting peoples time.

2. anthonyanthonyh

anthonyanthonyh

Unity Technologies

Hi ThatGUyMiniB,

Apologies for the inconvenience, and thank you for reaching out to us with your issue.

We've revamped the Task filter so that only Negotiable/Fixed Rate/Hourly posts show up, when back then Revenue Share or Unpaid Tasks showed up. But unfortunately we don't have a field for Full Time Job Posts. If you are still finding Tasks that are RevShare or Unpaid, they might be old ones that were made before the new filters.

Can I ask whether these jobs you are applying for are Full time Job Posts posted by a Company, or a Task created by a Person?

3. LazyGoblinCody

LazyGoblinCody

Both I found were searched under paid filter checked, remote checked and order by latest checked. One of the jobs was labeled as an internship but like I said it was under the paid filter and they only told me it was unpaid during a phone interview. The other once they accepted my application then changed their posting afterward to rev-share. They were also both Companies.