Search Unity

1. Unity 6 Preview is now available. To find out what's new, have a look at our Unity 6 Preview blog post.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity is excited to announce that we will be collaborating with TheXPlace for a summer game jam from June 13 - June 19. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice

Question Unity Play Stuck at 90% constantly

Discussion in 'Web' started by srutherford1710, Apr 8, 2024.

1. srutherford1710

srutherford1710

I am a complete beginner with Unity. Im doing a sound design degree and I decided to take one of the simple shooter game templates on Unity, expand it a bit and basically recreate all the sounds. I need to make it playable for the deadline and I have searched forums, Reddits etc to find a solution to this and still can't get it to work.

Whenever I upload this game to Unity Play (WebGL), it freezes at 90%. I also get this message

'Unable to load file Build/SAZ.framework.js! Check that the file exists on the remote server. (also check browser Console and Devtools Network tab to debug)'

Im using 2021.3.31f1 if that's any help

(SAZ is the abbreviation for the game)

I've tried disabling fallback compression, tried all three compression modes, lowered the max texture size.
    Im hoping it's an easy fix which my beginner brain never thought of so any help would be appreciated!

2. bugfinders

bugfinders

sounds more like a bad webserver configuration

3. srutherford1710

srutherford1710

Don't suppose you know any fixes?

4. tony040209_unity

tony040209_unity

What platform are you uploading to for WebGL?

5. Ali-Unity3D

Ali-Unity3D

Unity Technologies

Hi. For starters, I would suggest contacting play-support@unity.com, they might know better what's going on. Also, does the problem persist if you try uploading, for example, a build of an empty project?