Search Unity

Question Unity Play Mode not Connecting to Oculus

Discussion in 'VR' started by GuyAvidan, Feb 28, 2022.

1. GuyAvidan

GuyAvidan

Hello,

I have an Oculus Quest 2 connected to a PC (windows 10).
    When I used to run my Unity (2020.3.16) scene on play mode I got the game screen showing on my Oculus Quest, and I could see it both on the Editor and in the Oculus.

Since 2 days ago I can't have the game screen play on my Oculus, and when I press play it plays only on the Game screen in Unity without any reference to the Oculus headset or controller input.
    On the other hand, the Oculus itself doesn't show any Unity loading screen / game screen, and it stays on whatever screen it was on.

I do have Oculus Link connected (using USB2.0 cable). I can build and run to have Oculus play my Unity scenes, but I need the connection with the Editor so that I can't debug my game easily to the console and have a faster workflow not having to wait for the build every time.

I will appreciate your help =])

2. EudaldG

EudaldG

Did you have any luck fixing that? I'm experiencing the same

3. enoragon

enoragon

I am also having this issue. It worked until recently. I suspect it has something to do with the newest update. I am also using a USB 2.0 connection so perhaps that has something to do with it?

Edit: I read the dates wrong so it's probably not something with the new update

4. thep3000

thep3000

Unity Technologies

Can you post your editor log?