Search Unity

Unity package manager error

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by anigasi, Jul 17, 2019.

1. anigasi

anigasi

No clue what this means or what the package manager is but i am running on windows 10 unity 2019.1.10f1 no proxy or at least never set up one :(

2. jacob10012004

jacob10012004

This also started happening to me yesterday, even though it was working perfectly fine before. I hope they fix this soon because i’m pretty pissed about it.

Lolypop79 and anigasi like this.
  3. S7VENTH

S7VENTH

I had the same issue a few days back, when I used Unity in another area under another network it seemed start working again, however the issue came back and I haven't been able to open Unity since. I went through my directories to find the program and ensure that it is allowed through the firewall however, where I was supposed to find it ("C:..Editor/Data/Resources") I couldn't find it, even with hidden folders enabled. So I reinstalled Unity 2019.1.10f1 and still nothing. Is there someway to download the directory? Is there a way to bypass the need to open Unity with the Package Manager? Is the directory the real problem or is there a bigger installation issue? I also have XAMPP installed (if it may interfere with the localhost 127.0.0.1), i'm running Windows 10 and all Unity related programs are allowed through Private and Public networks on my firewall.

4. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

Jumping in here, I remember a similar post where the user needed to add "27.0.0.1 localhost" to the local HOSTS file, Google for specific information on this file and where it is located. For me, it's at C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc

5. RobinLocksley

RobinLocksley

Package Manager is a broken garbage. Use "-noUpm" parameter when launching Unity. This will disable Package Manager for good. Also, this problem presists since 2017, as far as I can remember, and UT was unable to fix this. Good job, UT.

Insourc likes this.
  6. Lolypop79

Lolypop79

Where do i put "-noUpm"??? i have this problem as well and i cant open any projects.

7. Insourc

Insourc

Where to insert the parameter?

8. FabioRosa

FabioRosa

Hello, I was having the same problem. So I put the file [C: / Program Files / Unity / Hub / Editor / 2019.4.0f1 / Editor / Data / PackageManaged / Server / UnityPackageManager.exe] in the system path and solved my problem.

9. stupidrobot7896

stupidrobot7896

System path???