Search Unity

1. Unity 2019.4 has been released.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Good news ✨ We have more Unite Now videos available for you to watch on-demand! Come check them out and ask our experts any questions!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Ever participated in one our Game Jams? Want pointers on your project? Our Evangelists will be available on Friday to give feedback. Come share your games with us!
    Dismiss Notice

Unity mobile app text recognition

Discussion in 'External Tools' started by Bremboar, Jan 31, 2017.

1. Bremboar

Bremboar

i want to make an app that opens the camera and then recognize a text and then the text will be written on the screen what should i use to make it happen tried vuforia but not working with me .

can someone help me with this any suggestions

Dragon_2017 likes this.
  2. kaleshana

kaleshana

I guess you should use Text Fairy (OCR Text Scanner) which will help you. If you still facing some problem then you should contact with a decent mobile app development company for your solution.

3. Ashley_Miller

Ashley_Miller

4. nat42

nat42

Hi Ashley, please understand that people are likely to be suspicious of a personal recommendation coming from someone that apparently registered on a forum solely to post it and contributes nothing else.

If you did represent the freelancing company, and I'm not saying you do, please understand that this is a forum for developers using the Unity game engine, I feel it's safe to say that no one wants a "app" for their business here.

5. elisafrag

elisafrag

Well, the same idea I discussed with SEO company and he told me to get the hybrid app but did not remember the platform that he discussed with me. I will let you know shortly.

unityunity