Search Unity

1. Unity 6 Preview is now available. To find out what's new, have a look at our Unity 6 Preview blog post.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity is excited to announce that we will be collaborating with TheXPlace for a summer game jam from June 13 - June 19. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion Unity mlagent installation

Discussion in 'Unity Hub' started by isabellawtu09, Dec 15, 2023.

1. isabellawtu09

isabellawtu09

I can't seem to get anywhere with the steps i find to install the mlagents toolkit. For reference, the os im working with is ubuntu and the version is 20.4. I have python 3.10 installed. I tried downloading the zip file and extracting it to a folder but i couldn't succesfully run the executable "install.sh " it appears to not have even been included in the files. I tried doing the same by cloning the repository and ran into the same issue. Even while trying to install it in a virtual environment , i keep running into an issue where the channels dont seem to have the package i require. Are there any steps i can take to successfully install this toolkit? Almost everything i've tried seems to never get the job done. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.