Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice

Question Unity ML-Agents to Microcontroller

Discussion in 'ML-Agents' started by hasnainadil13_unity, Nov 30, 2023.

1. hasnainadil13_unity

hasnainadil13_unity

I'm doing a microcontroller project. Here I'm building two soccer bots. Now I want to train one of them to play the game against human. I thought of training a ml model with Reinforcement learning in computer for this purpose and then deploy the model to microcontroller (Arduino uno or something).

Now I want to build an environment in unity 2d for this purpose and then train the bot with multi agent reinforcement learning and then export the trained model to my microcontroller.

Can someone please suggest me a way to do this? How can I export my trained model to the microcontroller. Also, any suggestion in training my model.

I haven't done any work with unity and ml yet. It would be really helpful if anyone could provide resources to look along with their suggestions.
    Environment Explanation:
    There will be two bots build with microcontroller (Arduino probably). Two goal post and a ball. One bot will play by itself, and another will be controlled by me. Point is gained by scoring a goal. I hope you get the idea.
    Thanks in advance.