Search Unity

1. Welcome to the Unity Forums! Please take the time to read our Code of Conduct to familiarize yourself with the forum rules and how to post constructively.
  2. Have a look at our Games Focus blog post series which will show what Unity is doing for all game developers – now, next year, and in the future.
    Dismiss Notice

Question Unity Meta guide out of date, how to add Meta ads?

Discussion in 'Unity Mediation' started by hawken, Jun 10, 2022.

1. hawken

hawken

Last edited: Jun 16, 2022
  2. hawken

hawken

@jcGrenier @DeclanMcPartlin Any advice on this? Not a bug per-say but I'd like to add Meta ads to mediation, not sure how to set up now the process has changed on their side.

3. jcGrenier

jcGrenier

Unity Technologies

Hey @hawken,
    Thanks for letting us know, our docs team will make the appropriate changes.

From what I could see the only difference is that you should now select your app type, as step 3 and 4, and then continue to step 5. They seem to have simplified their process a bit :)

4. hawken

hawken

This has changed again since your reply (Unity meditation no longer requires a personal facebook account ID?)

Could you guys keep the docs up to date? I really want to use Unity Mediation but this is a bit confusing with the docs being constantly out of date.

DeclanMcPartlin likes this.
  5. tailorjay

tailorjay

Unity Technologies

Hi @hawken, we have updated the documentation and verified internally that it is up to date and works. Please have a look again and let us know. Also huge thanks for bringing this to our attention. Really appreciate it!!

hawken and DeclanMcPartlin like this.
unityunity