Search Unity

1. Welcome to the Unity Forums! Please take the time to read our Code of Conduct to familiarize yourself with the forum rules and how to post constructively.
  2. Have a look at our Games Focus blog post series which will show what Unity is doing for all game developers – now, next year, and in the future.
    Dismiss Notice

Bug Unity Mediation v.1.0.4 is not officially supported by Unity 2021.3.9f1

Discussion in 'Unity Mediation' started by 71kris, Sep 4, 2022.

1. 71kris

71kris

Hello, I've updated my Unity Editor to 2021.3.9f1. Package Manager showed Unity Mediation version 1.0.4 available so I updated that too from I believe 0.5.1 preview 1.
    I noticed that [on android mobile device] instead of test ads I'm getting real ads. I tried to look into it and now I can see in Package Manager an info against Untiy Mediation 1.0.4 that my Unity version does not support Unity Mediation 1.0.4.

Is there a particular problem with the latest Unity + the latest Unity Mediation versions? Should I revert to older version of Unity Mediation or maybe I should wait for an update ...but what update would it be?

Can you please clarify this a bit? I'm confused. I don't want to revert to old version of Unity Mediation but as it stands I probably shouldn't be using it (disable show ads logic). I don't want to get banned for showing real ads.

I have Unity Ads and Ad Mob configured, both configured to server test ads. Something is not right if I get real ads instead...
    Thanks for your help.

2. 71kris

71kris

Can anyone help with this, please?

3. 71kris

71kris

As of Unity Editor 2021.3.10f Unity Mediation 1.0.4 is officially supported. This thread can be closed.

DeclanMcPartlin likes this.
  4. hawken

hawken

2021.3.10f has a severe undo crash bug. 2021.3.8f1 is the only safe version of Unity 2021 right now.

can we still use the tarball option? Where is the link to the tarball gone? :(

5. 71kris

71kris

Sorry, I can't find earlier versions on github anymore. It was definitely somewhere in the docs with a link to beta (previous) versions. Maybe it's gone now we have official 1.0.4 available.

6. DeclanMcPartlin

DeclanMcPartlin

Unity Technologies

If all else fails, you can also add the package by name from the Unity Package Manager, the name is: com.unity.services.mediation

Let us know if that works, thanks!

GZEEM likes this.
unityunity