Search Unity

Unity LWRP doesn't work for android in terms of lighting

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by DripSta, May 5, 2020.

1. DripSta

DripSta

I have built my project in the LWRP and in the unity editor, where I am making a night time scene and In have adjusted the lighting to make sure that it looks like a night scene, where the player has a flashlight in order to see where they are going. I then proceeded to build my game to an android device and on the android device, the games lighting is completely messed up, I mean the skybox is completely black, The terrain floor is black completely, Its almost like the only texture I painted on the terrain was a plain black texture. The trees, grass and prototype player are the only things that aren't completely black. I have no idea how to fix this or where to go to for help. I made a prefab out of the terrain and removed it from the scene because the terrains are being spawned by a script I made and the skybox that I am using Is the unity standard assets skyBox, The "Eerie Skybox".
    I have uploaded pictures of the game in the editor
    Screenshot_20200505-141922_Gallery.jpg
    and of the game on my mobile device( which is a samsung Galaxy S9+).
    Screenshot_20200505-141858_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20200505-141912_Gallery.jpg
    I also tried it on a Samsung Galaxy J3 and the application doesn't even show(Everything is completely black)Can someone please help me with this. Thanks in advance