Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

unity learn premium

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by squarelife, Jul 7, 2019.

1. squarelife

squarelife

Hi,

I read on the Unity Learn premium page this:
    • A growing library of beginner to advanced on-demand tutorials, hands-on projects and in-depth courses updated for the latest Unity release

What does that mean?

Is there tutorials on the premium site like there is on the free learn site?
    I mean like creating a game not just tutorial on physics or animation or a specific topic?

How much is it? 12$ dollar a month?
    Do I have to pay/buy each individual tutorial after I pay for the unity premium?

I dont want to try the 30 days free, because I havent finished the free tutorials yet.

Can I ask question on the premium site for tutorials that are the free site?(interaction with Unity Certified Instructors and an engaged peer community)

thx.

Last edited: Jul 7, 2019
  2. Joe-Censored

Joe-Censored

There's plenty of free information already out there. No need to pay for something you can get for free.

If I were to pay money to learn Unity I'd put it into something like a Udemy course instead.

squarelife likes this.
  3. No.

Quick review of the Premium learn section. I went through the swords and shovels a time ago back on the Pluralsight because I'm a Unity Plus subscriber so it is free for me. They have very cool material for a range of things (not just coding and using Unity but techniques to design, plan video games in general).

squarelife likes this.
  4. xKumei

xKumei

"Unity-approved content featured on partner platforms like Coursera, Udemy, Pluralsight, and Pathstream are also included in your subscription."

fathahnoor and squarelife like this.
  5. chillywilsonUnity

chillywilsonUnity

This is not a good service. Many of the tutorials are trash some by the time they are released already have out of date assets. Other tuts are less than what you can find on youtube and others are just glue codes that don't show really anything special.

Learn.unity.com is just as big of a scam as not giving people the dark theme for free.

6. fathahnoor

fathahnoor

Hi xKumei, do you know how to access courses on those platforms?

7. Deleted User

Deleted User

Now, unity learn premium is FREE FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!