Search Unity

Unity Launch Error - Unity Hub

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by devsam9, Dec 12, 2019.

1. devsam9

devsam9

When I try to open unity or new project from unity hub, this window pops up.

I have updated my license, reinstalled hub multiple times but still the same error.

I can not open unity 2019 without hub. Tried opening it directly through project scene but no result.

I am using unity 2019.2.15

Attached Files:

2. mfleurent

mfleurent

same here,

3 hours now trying everythings but not noway

even with an empty new project, unity crash

3. mfleurent

mfleurent

ok, seem's solved for me

had to delete everything concerning unity in AppData/ before reinstalling unity alone, without the hub...

i think i will stay away from the hub for a while now

devsam9 likes this.
  4. devsam9

devsam9

I tried your method and its working.

Thank you, mfleurent

5. AlphaLion911

AlphaLion911

@devsam9 , @mfleurent
    Well Quitting Unity Hub from system tray... and reopening unity worked for me.. i don't know why that simple in my case...

Solutions.png

6. AgathiK

AgathiK

Where is the System tray?

7. Gorthax

Gorthax

lol thats the thing on the bottom right (by default ) on windows..... that little up arrow

8. aholicbuzz

aholicbuzz

Thanks mate,worked for me just fine

9. Leeohe

Leeohe

I don't know why my case is so hard, but I'm having the same issue for everything. One day it was working and the next all the sudden I can't open up any project or create one without this blank error screen popping up each time I try to open or create a project. And when I try to open a project it says: "Project path does not exist. (location of file)". I really need help.. I've been trying at this for a month or two now and probably over 20 hours of trying to fix it. If anyone knows where every single unity file is, maybe I can try deleting all of them so I can do a FULL re-install. Once again please help, Unity was great but now I don't know...

10. mekatronq01ci

mekatronq01ci

duddes ,ı guess ı've solved that .JUST NEVER
    RUN AS ADMINISTRATOR. or what the hell was true sentence,ı guess you all understand me already,.Sorry my english not good :(

Serveladik likes this.
  11. anastasisconsulting

anastasisconsulting

I used the program compatibility troubleshooter. (Right click the file, go to properties, click the compatibility tab) worked for me

zitong0301 likes this.
  12. DavrK

DavrK

Found a fix for me. I had set Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Services\Null\Start to 4. Set it back to 2 and the issue should be fixed

13. EugeneAst

EugeneAst

You can use RUN AS ADMINISTRATOR for Unity but along with a HUB. Both, Unity and Hub should be RUN AS ADMINISTRATOR then everything will fine.

Scully376 likes this.
  14. NaufalGhifari

NaufalGhifari

Saya ada kendala saat mau buka Unity, saya buka lewat Unity Hub, tapi pas mau buka project dan klik, cuma berputar seperti sedang loading dan tidak muncul apa-apa, bagaimana cara mengatasinya?