Search Unity

Unity is not recognizing my mobile

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by GStrakaty, Dec 13, 2018.

1. GStrakaty

GStrakaty

Hello , i have problem with Unity cuz its not recognizing my HTC , i downloaded andriod sdk , set path to it , updated android studio , updated unity , set debbuging USB in my phone settings and Unity is still not recognizing it. Is there way to fix it ? Thank you :)

2. Amon

Amon

Usually, when you set debug mode in developer options on an android device, when you build your project there should be a popup window on your device asking if you want to allow debugging on the device. It usually shows a tick box which lets your device trust the source. If you don't get this popup go back to developer options on your phone and tap "revoke all usb authorizations". After you do this try and build for the device again and pay attention to see if the popup shows on your phone.

3. GStrakaty

GStrakaty

Sadly , this not work. After i connected my phone to PC and opened my build in unity there was no pupup. I tried to revoke all usb authorizations but i dont have this option in developer options. I am using HTC sense 5.0 and there is only:

- password for back up

- ebugging USB ( which is ticked)

- allow falsa gestures

- choose application for ebugging

- wait for ebugging device

4. xVergilx

xVergilx

Make sure you've actually got drivers installed for adb / your connected phone.
    Might as well be worth reconnecting the device itself.

5. GStrakaty

GStrakaty

I tried this many times without progress , i have read that many users have problems with android. Maybe buying iphone would be the easiest solution :p

But thanks anyway :)

6. Meltdown

Meltdown

Did you install the Google USB driver in the Android SDK?

Might also be worth restarting your phone and your PC.