Search Unity

Question unity is crazy??

Discussion in 'Unity Hub' started by urkokan, Feb 25, 2023.

1. urkokan

urkokan

Hello everyone.. I have some questions about unity and its behavior.. and I hope to get some answers... Has it already happened to someone that the console shows something like 60 or 70 errors which then restarting the computer all disappear??? yesterday at esmpio I couldn't build... it gave me errors after errors... today instead after a restart everything disappeared... is everything normal???

and I add... yesterday before starting the build everything was working... now the players don't move but they make animations... they don't even launch projectiles.... it's frustrating... why does all this happen??

Last edited: Feb 25, 2023
  2. AcidArrow

AcidArrow

What Unity version?

And yes, weirdness like that happens from time to time, but not as often as what you seem to be describing.

3. urkokan

urkokan

my version unity is 2021..3.19f1 LTS
    now everything works fine on the pc... "I'm talking about the game" but on the mobile the characters don't move they just walk and jump on the spot...

4. AcidArrow

AcidArrow

If you are getting a more specific problem, consistently, please post more details. Stuff being different in the editor and in builds (especially if we're talking mobile) are not uncommon and not "crazy", usually there are pretty good reasons behind them, that you can then find and fix.

5. urkokan

urkokan

sorry but in my case?? why the commands work fine on the editor and don't work at all on the smartphone?
    I have to say that until a few days ago I didn't have this problem