Search Unity

Bug Unity is broken - Speech Recognition

Discussion in 'Unity Hub' started by JamesAlger, Jan 1, 2024.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JamesAlger

JamesAlger

Hi, I am working on an education project which is required to use speech recognition. My whole project works great but then one day I put my project on a memory stick to take to school to show my teacher and then when i got home and loaded it back up I got loads of package error, I managed to fix them all but my speech recognition wouldn't work, I checked the code and checked if it was assigned to a gameobject and it still didnt work, I even changed the code and added debugs but nothing. I loaded up a project I had called SpeechTest which is a blank project with a cube which moves left and right when the words are said, I used this to help me understand Speech in my main project but once loaded up and played, it wouldnt work either. I created another new blank project and coded some simple speech to just output a debug from what I said and it didnt work either. This makes me believe there is a problem with Unity and not my projects. This is a serious issue and I have no clue on what to do. Please help.

2. MelvMay

MelvMay

Unity Technologies

Please don't cross-post. This post is nothing to do with Unity Hub either.

Closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.