Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Unity iPhone Apps in the Store - List Yours Here

Discussion in 'iOS and tvOS' started by jeffcraighead, Nov 3, 2008.

1. User340

User340

I took this one - 76TKJ6EHY9YT

Thanks!

2. AmazingRuss

AmazingRuss

I took

FMANHTM4H4K3

Thanks!

3. Wadoman

Wadoman

KFP33EJ7P639

Thank you Well done my friend.

4. jokeane

jokeane

I used:
    MMLAEYLKPNNW

Thanks! This will help in my eval of Unity3D.

5. spot

spot

hi there,

we just released our first iphone game called whack-a-groox, which is available on itunes now.

it's a very simple, straight-forward whack-a-mole/ shooting gallery type game with a little twist: you must rub a bar to create snowballs before you can throw then. as we want to add more features to keep the title interesting, i'd love to receive feedback from you guys.

just shout out what you think, i can bear any critique :)

more screens:

6. Matt_RKLS

Matt_RKLS

Attached Files:

7. Martin-Schultz

Martin-Schultz

It's back. And reloaded. And free.

The Big Red Button - Reloaded

App Store Link

Martin :)

8. jakkovanhunen

jakkovanhunen

Hey all,

I'm very proud to announce that Springball is now available in the App Store.

It is a 2d game where you have to keep the ball in the air and score points and collect bonuses, using the extensive physics capabilities of Unity. A bit of a cross between Breakout and Pong really...
    The controls are extremely simple and tight, tilt to move and tap to jump: hours of fun guaranteed.

Hope you are willing to check it out:
    http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=309032473&mt=8

Anyway, it was fun to work with Unity, and the development went very smooth, it took me 6 week from concept to finished product. But to be fair, I had months worth of code from another project (fridged at the moment) lying around.

gr.jakko

9. mehware

mehware

10. Brady

Brady

11. MonkeyTrax

MonkeyTrax

12. 3dgrinder

3dgrinder

Attached Files:

13. Martin-Schultz

Martin-Schultz

Fruit Memory just launched (free app). A little test game that found its way into the store.

14. HiggyB

HiggyB

Unity Product Evangelist

I just went on another buying/download binge, keep up the excellent work y'all!

15. karloidd

karloidd

16. joerg

joerg

17. Jon-at-Kaio

Jon-at-Kaio

A very humble beginning, a 2 player primary school age kids turn based game.
    released last night, probably loads loads of room for improvement but wanted to get it out in time for easter school holidays here in the uk.

http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=309198791

working on the next title which is another primary school age game

then planning on ramping up to something a lot more sophisticated.

/edit
    Have pulled this from the appstore due to not being happy with the quality.
    was a little too eager to get something up there that I compromised on quality a little too much.
    now working on a more interesting project, and won't be releasing it till 110% happy with the quality.

18. User340

User340

19. Martin-Schultz

Martin-Schultz

20. IPete

IPete

Hi,

Studio Liddell would like to tell you about our soon to be released "Slippy Feet".

The frozen waters of the southern hemisphere, near Antarctica are the setting for this fun, arcade style game; 'Slippy Feet' for iPhone and iPod Touch.

Using accelerometer and touch input you control Slippy as he slips, slides and jumps back and forth between icebergs, grabbing the snowflakes before the timer runs out.

Keep an eye out for the You Tube video too.

21. iCOOLgeeks

iCOOLgeeks

22. iCOOLgeeks

iCOOLgeeks

23. Thomas-Pasieka

Thomas-Pasieka

Rune Memory is in the app store!

Rune Memory is a fun and relaxing game for all ages! It's your classic memory game with a pagan twist. Let your fingers have fun in the lush Celtic garden where butterflies search for the sweet nectar of the beautiful flowers that grow there.

Rune Memory will turn your iPhone/iPod into a fantasy come true. Simply touch a tile to reveal a Rune. Touch another tile to find your Rune's match. Your high score will be recorded for you to beat it later. Casting runes has never been more fun.

Casting Runes in this aesthetically appealing game is a great way to exercise your mind and relax. If you’re sitting in the car waiting for the kids to get out of school, waiting in the Doctor's office for your name to be called or just want to pass time away, Rune Memory is the game for you!

Not only is Rune Memory entertaining, but it's is a great way to relax and relieve stress. The beautiful graphics and original musical score take you to a place of peace and rest. You may find yourself, at times, laying your iPhone/iPod aside and closing your eyes just to rest in the peace of the music.

• Beautiful Rendered Environment
    • 24 Different Runes
    • 20 Tile Board Game
    • Random Board Generator
    • Runes in different colors for greater challenge
    • Relaxing, Stress relieving game play
    • For people of all ages
    • Uplifting and inspiring music score written for this game alone
    • Fun brain exercise
    • The most aesthetically pleasing memory application for the iPone/iPod

LINK: http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=310747543&mt=8

Attached Files:

24. Eric5h5

Eric5h5

Volunteer Moderator Moderator

Realmaze 3D is out now! Escape from the maze, but in real 3D...not just 3D graphics, but the maze is actually a cube where you have to climb up and down ladders. Featuring dynamically created light and shadow effects and a nicely smooth 60fps (on a 2G touch anyway). Touch Arcade review here.

Video here.

--Eric

25. iCOOLgeeks

iCOOLgeeks

Eric, cool game. I just saw it got reviewed on toucharcade.com today - congrats on that. You'll have to let us know how that affects your sales.

- Tyler

26. Eric5h5

Eric5h5

Thanks! But since Touch Arcade reviewed it within hours of its release, I don't think I'll be able to know how that affected sales since I don't really have anything to compare it to.

--Eric

27. IPete

IPete

28. Bones3D

Bones3D

Eric, have you ever seen the movie Cube? Your Realmaze 3D game comes pretty close to the movie's primary plot device... a massive underground maze contained within a giant cube.

The difference between the two is that the movie's cube contained puzzles in each "room" that would mechanically reconfigure the maze as the characters traveled through it.

Basically, the maze in the movie was designed in such a way that it could become far larger than the cube it was contained in by rotating and translating the "rooms" around each other. (Sort of like how olders cartoons used to loop a single background over and over to simulate a large environment during a running sequence...) To anyone inside one of the moving "rooms", it would just seem like an earthquake.

Eventually, to escape from the maze, the characters had to figure out some way to predict when and where the maze would change, based on both clues and physical size of the cube itself.

Anyway, check out the movie sometime and try experimenting with some of the concepts in it. It could turn an otherwise simple 3D maze into a rubik's cube style nightmare. :wink:

29. Eric5h5

Eric5h5

Indeed I have. :) Although, honestly, if it had any influence, it was subconscious; I liked the movie but wasn't thinking about it when I made the game. That makes the fourth person to mention this though...apparently more people saw Cube than I would have thought....

--Eric

30. Bones3D

Bones3D

Eric,

Yeah, I figured the movie connection was probably coincidental at best. Random maze games have been around for a few years. I just hadn't seen one that generated the map in all three dimensions, specifically within the bounds of a cube before.

The shifting map based on progress and puzzle solving would probably make the game a bit more challenging for the user and would make the act of backtracking from a dead end a bit more bearable. Right now, there's not a lot the user can rely upon as a point of reference while going from room to room. (Stuff like random markings on walls, etc...) Perhaps a subtle texture effect generated on the fly or something.

Another idea... a 3D mini-map cube. But rather than tracking your every move, it only remembers the last 5-10 moves and slowly fades out the earlier moves one by one over time (ie... a visual take on the phrase "a trail gone cold".) The map cube itself could be isometric and mostly transparent except for a slight hint of a 3D "grid" within.

31. Eric5h5

Eric5h5

Thanks for the ideas...I don't think I want to make it too complicated though; the relative simplicity actually seems to be part of the appeal. :) We can add another Unity game to the top 100 games list; currently at #87 in the US.

--Eric

32. BSECaleb

BSECaleb

33. drjest

drjest

App Store Link

After 2 long weeks in the Apple review system, iQuarterback Lite has been approved. The Lite version is based on the recent update to iQuarterback v1.1 with new graphics, new UI, and music.

The main difference between iQuarterback Lite and iQuarterback is that iQuarterback allows you to participate in the online leaderboards.

Since iQuarterback has been released, players have thrown over 1.3 million footballs and have connected on just over 1 million of those throws! Players have also played a combined total of 65 days since the launch on March 23rd.

Thank you Unity for making a very good engine and thanks to the forum members for providing such a wealth of good information.

34. etoiles

etoiles

Attached Files:

35. Vern_Shurtz

Vern_Shurtz

Mini Golf looks pretty good. Downloading now.

Be prepared for possible copyright/patent issues. Putt-Putt is a registered trademark of Putt-Putt Fun Centers and I believe they even have a patent on there courses.

I knew a man that bought a small restaurant that had a Putt-Putt Golf Course attached to it. He opened it up the course under a different name so he wouldn't have to become a franchise of "Putt-Putt" and was immediately sued for patent infringement for using a patented Putt-Putt course and had to close down the course.

Also Putt-Putt's rules of play may also be patented. Check out the following link for more info.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Putt-Putt_Fun_Centers

On your website and on your iTunes page you prominently use the term "Putt-Putt" and it's courses to market your game with no acknowledgment that Putt-Putt is a registered Trademark of Putt-Putt Fun Centers.

If you do not have permission to use the term "Putt-Putt" in writing I would immediately remove any reference to it from your website and iTunes.

Hate to bring this up on your release day but this could be a major issue for you.

Also the term "Minigolf" was formerly a registered trademark of a Swiss company that built its own patented type of minigolf courses.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miniature_golf

http://www.svbgf.se/index.htm

Mini Golf as you use it may be fine.

36. BSECaleb

BSECaleb

thanks for the heads up about the use of Putt-Putt... changing now.

37. Vern_Shurtz

Vern_Shurtz

I think the removal of Putt-Putt should be enough as long as you made up the course from scratch and did not copy a Putt-Putt course or hole you may have seen.

I played through all 18 holes and it's a very fun game. Kudos!!! :D

38. BSECaleb

BSECaleb

All courses were designed out of my head... no copies of any real courses. I always grew up around lots of "Putt-Putt" courses so I just associated it as a synonym for miniature golf. There is no reference to "Putt-Putt" in the game at all and it has been removed from the site and the Appstore description. Thanks for clearing up my ignorance Vern_S

-James

39. Vern_Shurtz

Vern_Shurtz

No Problem.

I have a friend who is a Lawyer and he has pounded copyright, trademark and patent law into my head. The quickest way to turn a successful venture into a legal nightmare is violating a copyright, trademark and/or patent.

As a community we should all be vigilant and help keep our fellow developers out of trouble. :)

40. Thomas-Pasieka

Thomas-Pasieka

"RocknRoll Dice " roller now available!

Store link:
    http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=311967313&mt=8

Website Link for info and video:
    http://www.3dattack.us/interactive/web/RocknRoll_Dice.html

Rolling dice has never been more visually appealing and fun! “Rock'n'Roll Dice” is, without a doubt, the most stunning dice application on the market. Ideal for Dungeon Masters and dice rolling fanatics around the world.

•Features over 30 backgrounds by various artists
    •12 different dice textures to choose from
    •Pick any kind of dice combination
    •Dice results displayed in two different ways
    •Realistic dice rolling physics
    •Totally random number generation
    •Dice thrown via Physics Engine

“Rock’n’Roll Dice” has been downloaded over 10.000 times within the first month! (Desktop Version)
    Who said dice roller are boring and overdone again? We would like to thank everybody for their emails
    and support. Now available for iPhone and iPod touch.

Thomas P.

Attached Files:

41. simonre

simonre

Update to iPlanets to v1.1.

Added touch to pause, restart level, restart game. Plus actual flying speed in kms per second.

Some promo download codes that only work in the US app store are here:
    E3TYEKM6P7MT
    NRAFTTH7YRTA
    64AFKMK9PMR9
    AMEWK6R9TMFF
    W9JTPL93HPE4
    9N7WPJF43K4F
    MERWM6YFJYHL
    P997X6YRP9MA
    XXY736EHKMAH
    J7PFPYLH4WFR

Not sure how these work. Is it first come, first served?

And a screenshot...

Attached Files:

42. scinfu

scinfu

43. codepunk1

codepunk1

44. JTJones

JTJones

45. BigRedSwitch

BigRedSwitch

My first app launched today. I basically wanted to create something with high production values and do it very quick (it actually only took me about 6 days whilst I've been sorting out other things - this included learning Unity Script and doing all the GFX and sound).

Pretty much all other titles from now on will be games, but this really does do what it says on the tin! Download it and show your support! :)

Anyone have any idea where I can give this some Marketing? Touch Arcade and the like won't really be into this, I suspect...

-Chill Unlimited-

Thanks in advance to anyone who downloads it! :)

46. Langaert

Langaert

47. Jacob-Williams

Jacob-Williams

Maze Shifter is now available on the App Store!

Gameplay Video
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EG8t9lT1FKQ

iTunes Link:
    http://itunes.com/app/mazeshifter

About The Game:
    Navigate your way through this full 3D maze while avoiding obstacles and using teleporters to your advantage. Be quick, and attempt to beat the clock - if the timer hits zero, the maze shifts in front of you, changing it's layout and your path to the goal. Multiple difficulty settings allow for quick "pickup and go" games as wells as long, danger filled maze sessions. Mazes are generated at random to give this game unlimited playability. It will take strategy, planning, agility, and a little bit of luck to make it to the exit. Can you survive a shifting maze?

48. shoqman

shoqman

49. JLolieux

JLolieux

Attached Files:

50. blempereur

blempereur

Attached Files: