Search Unity

Unity iPhone Apps in the Store - List Yours Here

Discussion in 'iOS and tvOS' started by jeffcraighead, Nov 3, 2008.

1. VIC20

VIC20

SunGPS

http://www.sungps.de

My first really released Project since 1985 (was for Amstrad CPC464 :)).
    It's not a game, It's a waste product created from code of my main Game-Project which is in 24/7 development since march. The playing Area in my game covers a large part of earth and runs in realtime with the possibility of time compression - so i had to create an accurate sunlight simulation based on date and lat lon position (There was a script in the wiki but it did not work for me at all so i created my own script, if someone is interested in it then PM me and i will upload the code to the wiki (guess it needs improvement because i am a hopeless Spaghetti-Coder).
    Thank you to all those friendly forum poster, you made it possible that i got no reject, i really thought i would because it requires an internet connection.

While it exactly does what it says, I think SunGPS is one of the most useless apps ever (and it will have a glorious fight for the bottom of all App Store rankings), you can get most of the provided information by leaving your house - but real geeks never leave the desk and love toys. So much about reality now to the advertising: :D

SunGPS is 5 Apps in one:

• Sunrise Sunset
    (displays time till next Sunset/Sunrise and a graphical realtime azimuth height simulation)

• Altimeter
    (determined by GPS and from a database)

• Thermometer
    (based on METAR data from a nearby weather station)

• Weather
    (Humidity, Clouds, Wind based on METAR data from a nearby weather station)

• Sun Compass
    (looking at the azimuth wheel will help you to find north)

SunGPS will tell you how long it takes till next Sunrise/Sunset at your current position! It will tell you the current height and azimuth of the Sun and display a graphical simulation of the current height of the sun, daylight, twilight and night.
    The azimuth information can be useful when you are in need of a kind of primitive compass.

SunGPS shows your current position (latitude longitude via GPS or location services) and altitude determined directly by your GPS Chip (if available on your device) and from a database using the Aster Global Digital Elevation Model (requires internet connection).

It will also display weather information from the next METAR weather station (requires internet connection) such as Temperature, speed and direction of the wind, relative humidity and information about clouds.
    Altitude, temperature and wind speed will always displayed in different units (meters, feet, celsius, fahrenheit, knots, km/h,mph) this way you'll learn to get a better feeling for the different units!

And the best is: SunGPS simple! No need to touch any button at all.

Hint for the Azimuth wheel:
    The Azimuth wheel displays degrees and N, E, S, W marks - usually you will only see one named direction at a time, e.g. "E" - so when you want to find north it will help you to remember that the wheel works clockwise! North is 0°, east is 90°, south is 180° and west is 270°

PLEASE NOTE:

SunGPS is strictly for entertainment use only. SunGPS is not intended for real world navigation, aviation use or any other purpose. The database might be outdated and inaccurate.

This application requires activated location services and an active connection to the internet is required to display the weather information and altitude determined by data from the Aster Global Digital Elevation Model.

SunGPS connects to the 3rd party GeoNames Server - I can NOT guarantee upkeep and accessibility of this service.

The Aster Global Digital Elevation Model works between 83N and 65S latitude. The calculation of the Sun might be inaccurate above/below 65N and 65S latitude.

(The wrong spelling of Azimuth is only on the screenshots :oops: )

App Store link: itms://itunes.apple.com/us/app/sungps/id340135272?mt=8

I'll post another thread with promo codes for the geeks of you.

2. bigkahuna

bigkahuna

You did this with Unity? Very cool. Are the images of the sky static or are they dynamic/animated? I don't have an iPhone but if I did I would buy this for sure. Nice job.

3. VIC20

VIC20

The images are static but animated dynamically at real time - It contains 3 images (on planes): blue sky, dawn and night - i'm blending them over each other and use different colors depending of the height of the sun (which is also animated). The night image itself scrolls over the dawn while it fades in and changes the colors.

Most of the work was "research" of twilight sun heights and watching the real sunrise sunset to tweak the graphics that they always look like it does at the current height of the sun. Unfortunately this happens only twice a day and took about 60 minutes to complete in autumn :D

At the moment this works only at a clear sky - when the sky is overcast the colors and lights look different.
    One of the future updates will be that i use the cloud information to let it look realistic depending on the current clouds at your position. But even then several other factors will change the appearance of the real world colors, so i might also use humidity and atmospheric pressure to tweak the graphics later. (but first i have to finish my main project which seems like an endless trip)

BTW: it also works on the ipod touch

4. jtbentley

jtbentley

This is a port of the Newgrounds game Bloody Fun Day, this is our second port for Urbansquall!

Unlike our first port, this one was ported in Unity.

Store Link

Opening screen

Death killin' some cuties

5. LeeHickey

LeeHickey

Trigger Happy Christmas, our second iPhone game made with Unity, has just hit the App Store.

Here is a direct link.

In Trigger Happy Christmas you play Santa who has got a bit fed up of his elves stealing all the presents, so along with Rudolph, he sets about teaching them a lesson... with extreme prejudice. Santa + Flame-throwers, Christmas has never been this fun :)

Oh, and you can also send Christmas cards to your mates - spend $0.99 on this and save a fortune on silly bits of card :)

Check out the trailer on youtube

6. ChrisStoy

ChrisStoy

Mad Monkey Militia is proud to announce our first game, iHurt, has finally been approved by Apple and is now available in the AppStore

AppStore Link

“iHurt” is a new and exciting cartoon style action game coming late October to the App Store for the iPhone and iPod Touch. It's full of serious laughter, cartoon antics, large doses of fun and plenty of HURT! The game takes place in a cartoon universe where your character's success is measured by how much 'Hurt' they can inflict on themselves in the name of physical slapstick cartoon comedy.

With all the talk of Obamacare and rising healthcare costs, everyone can take a break from all the medical worries and vent their frustrations in “iHurt”. Steer your character down Mt. Spinebreaker while hitting as many objects as possible in your quest to rack up the largest hospital bill in the history of the iHurt Championships!

“iHurt” Features

• * Cartoon style gameplay, like the Saturday morning cartoons of yesteryear
      * Extreme ragdoll physics
      * Funny VO and character impact reactions

* Intuitive and adjustable tilt controls (Accelerometer)
      * 3 iHurt Championship levels to play, future updates to add more
      * Run your character into TNT and Beehives for scoring multipliers to bring the HURT!
      * 2 hilarious cartoon characters with more to come
      * Full Agon Online Integration
      * Compete to place on 4 World-wide Online Leaderboards
      * Unlock 52 Awards by completing iHurt Gamplay Challenges (Achievements)
      * Brag about your high scores and game achievements on Facebook and Twitter

The Mad Monkey Militia crew promises updates to iHurt in the form of the following.
    • * More Characters
      * More Levels
      * More Game Types
      * More Awards
      * and of course More HURT!

Visit Mad Monkey Militia online at www.madmonkeymilitia.com, on their blog at http://madmonkeymilitia.blogspot.com/ and follow them on Twitter at @MMMGames.

Attached Files:

7. illogikaStudios

illogikaStudios

illogika Studios has just released Steam Wars, now available on the iTunes app store exclusively for iPhone and iPod touch owners. It's a 3D action/strategy game where you battle an enemy robot on tiny planets. Use the different weapons while watching out for gravity to deactivate your enemy before he does! Win games to unlock robot and planets!

To see a video preview head to:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ji3Ggr_K62Y

You can download the free lite version to learn how to play:
    http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/steam-wars-lite/id340005584?mt=8

The complete Steam Wars version is available for 2.99 $ and includes the lite version's tutorial:
    http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/steam-wars/id339998011?mt=8

8. randompixelgames

randompixelgames

Balloonz! has now launched on the AppStore for $0.99!

Get it at http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/balloonz/id338311195?mt=8&uo=6.

It uses Unity's physics engine to simulate real colorful balloons floating up and the point is to pop them before they float away and achieve the highest score.

Power ups are randomly generated during the game and drop down to help you or hurt you.

Because of the hardware difference and physics heavy calculations we had to make some key changes to models between older and newer 3rd gen 3GS's and iPods. Depending on the hardware the balloon model gets switched out with lower poly versions, and with simpler shaders without reflections.

Attached Files:

9. wachi-kung

wachi-kung

Hello all.
    This is my first game in iPhone(by unity iPhone)

iBugz price 1.99$
    Promotion Code:
    74LELFKXH9XT
    TP9LWFXY4L4Y
    AFW6MAALN3J7
    E7T4RX9EWTKF
    LJ9N99JMW6RM

Information:
    iBugz is 3D Action Adventure Game that’s full lovely charater. We recommend to everyone.

iBugz has 3 Game Mode, Adventure Puzzle and Racing Mode. In this version has 1 mode, Adventure Mode, and we will unlocked puzzle model in next update.

********Adventure mode game play***********
    You will select a bug from 3 kind (Scarab beetle and Butterfly) and control them to fly and pick target item. Enemy in this mode is bird and spider. First game level you can select only scarab and play a game to level 5 to unlock the beetle and the butterfly be unlocked by get 5000 score point.

********Game Control************************
    recommended for iPodG3 and iPhone3Gs to hight speed.
    You can control a bug by slant an iPhone or iPod in left or right to turn left and right and slant to up and down to move forward up and forward down.

********Game Feature************************
    - Full 3D Graphics and 3D Sound.
    - 7 Different level.
    - 3 bug character.
    Next Update
    Unlock puzzle mode
    Update character to 10 kind of Adventure mode
    Update 20 different level
    Update more enemy.
    Available bug fix.

********Update every week!!!******************
    Free update for version 1 user and 2.99$ for new user.
    *********Test on OS 3.1***********************
    Recommended for iPodG3 or iPhone3Gs
    Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FB8BXml-Z2k

Link:http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ibugz/id337104546?mt=8
    If some one has commentation, please tell me. Because this is my first game,I want recommdation for next update and next games.

Thanks every one in this board for help and usefull advice. Especialy Oleg, Thanks so much.

Wachirawoot Tacommie
    from Thailand.

10. moctezumagames

moctezumagames

promo codes only for United States like always :(

11. Eric5h5

Eric5h5

Volunteer Moderator Moderator

That's Apple's doing, talk to them about it.

--Eric

12. prefabgirl

prefabgirl

PrefabGirl is proud to announce the launch of its latest title:

Meter Maid Madness

EVERYBODY LOVES PARKING TICKETS!

The time has finally come for you take on the job you always wanted. Step into the shoes of your friendly neighborhood meter maid and unleash your ticketing fury upon vehicles illegally parked. The more money you earn, the more money you earn. The Department of Revenue of the City of Funnyvale depends on your nerves of steel!

Thanks to the dev community for amazing support and an incredible collection of resources!

PrefabGirl
    www.prefabgirl.com

13. Veli

Veli

14. perkatt

perkatt

15. artzfx

artzfx

16. spacefrog

spacefrog

Okay - someone really had to do this - so i took the burden...
    Here comes the "Drunken Santa Klaus" 3D Game (my second unity game):

Guide "Santa Klaus" back to home in his (annual usual) full-drunk condition.
    Beware of any christmas lights or goodie bags along the way, go for candy sticks and wine ( if you dare !).
    Post your highscores online and compete with other drunka-santas.
    Appstore Link;
    http://itunes.apple.com/at/app/drunken-santa-klaus/id341761945?mt=8

Gameplay stills ingame videos show V1.01, which is currently in apple approval process - should be out in a couple of days...

Video
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6y_5Q_MPLc

Attached Files:

17. Maxim

Maxim

Her village is destroyed. She is the one who survived. No home. No family. The only reason to live - revenge. Her fate is between sky and ground now. The way of her life is to understand the meaning of being... a Skylander...

Feel unforgettable experience in a new steampunk anime arcade/action shooter. Spend your time with a great story. Enjoy the Skylander Mia!

Features:
    - 20 hi-detailed levels
    - 4 different worlds
    - 4 unique bosses
    - upgradeable weapons
    - modern 3D graphics
    - stylish anime-steampunk design
    - epic music story
    - touch controls

Gameplay video
    AppStore Link

18. spacefrog

spacefrog

jeeez....

maxim:

could you please post your images in a reasonable format, layout ?

you are pretty much destroying the whole "reading experience" in this thread
    thank you...

edit:
    thx again for fixing it ;-)

19. tronitecgs

tronitecgs

Table Touch Football is a unique spin off of the paper/flick football game. The goal of the game is
    to sling or flick a slider (football) across the football field onto one of the touchdown or field
    goal markers in the number of downs allowed. Make sure to stay in-bounds and avoid all turnover
    markers when advancing downfield.

FEATURES:

- Two player game
    - Play against the computer on easy, medium, or hard setting or play against your friends
    - Pick up and go game with an easy learning curve
    - Autosave feature allows for resuming crashed or interrupted games
    - Various options to adjust the number of possessions and number of downs allowed
    - Also set sling/flick sensitivity
    - Built in help
    - Arcade style sound effects
    - Sharp 2D graphics

View/Purchase on the iTunes AppStore

Watch Video Demo

Screenshots:

20. EricJ13

EricJ13

Mix Match 3D. Promo codes in the main iPhone Development forum.

Thank UT for fixin the private API thing so fast.

itms://itunes.apple.com/us/app/mix-match-3d/id337801590?mt=8

21. hrissan

hrissan

22. Sandbox

Sandbox

Sandbox is pleased to announce Adrenaline Snowboarding, our first title for iPhone!

It is also our first title using Unity :)

Check it out on the App Store:

Take on the role of an extreme snowboarder and shred down the slopes, grind rails and bust out huge aerial tricks. Score big to compete against your friends, or others from around the world.

Take a look at our trailer on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqNSSEbJ1jI

For more information, check our site: http://www.sandboxsoftware.net/snowboarding/

Follow us on twitter

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/adrenaline-snowboarding/id332216902?mt=8

23. horst27b

horst27b

24. stevan

stevan

Eizon announces the availability of Super-Tilt Baseball, our first iPhone app and first Unity 3D app as well.

Super-Tilt Baseball is the first pinball game to make tilting the table an integral part of the game. Players must tilt the table to avoid the fielder out holes in the playing field. The game is based on classic baseball pitch-and-hit pinball tables and uses Unity's Ageia Physx engine to simulate the real pinball physics. The game plays just as a regular baseball game with 3 outs to a side and up to 9 innings per game. Players can play head-to-head in a two player game as well as competing in 5- or 7-game playoff series. Players also have control over the camera angle, table field angle, and tilt sensitivity.

Here is a link to the game on the iTunes store: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/super-tilt-baseball/id339649515?mt=8

and a link to the video trailer/demo on our web site:
    http://www.eizon.com/products/stb.html

and finally, a screenshot of the table. Thanks for taking a look.

Attached Files:

25. JRavey

JRavey

Tomorrow morning is the expected release on the App Store for my game. It is just a pachiko-derived game, I used Unity for the solid physics. Hopefully, people will like it!

26. jdm

jdm

27. cheezorg

cheezorg

28. JRavey

JRavey

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/pachitilt/id338241310?mt=8

My Pachinko-style game is finally out. I hope people like it. There were some promo codes in the Showcase forums, but I guess nobody wanted them as the thread went basically ignored. If they still work, please use them. This is very much a niche game, so I don't expect to sell many copies. If any happen to be sold, they will go towards tuition. :?

29. evan0605

evan0605

looks good

30. rayBLAST-R

rayBLAST-R

impaXor is now available in the App Store. The latest from rayBLAST allows the player to intuitively control lasers while destroying an onslaught of UFOs, asteroids, and space junk in fast-tapping, classic, arcade action. impaXor is AGON Online enabled giving the player access to online leaderboards that support posting scores to Facebook and Twitter. Thirteen original pieces of otherworldly music fulfills the gameʼs soundtrack.

+ continuous classic arcade action
    + tons of enemies to tear apart
    + out of this world music
    + easy and intuitive controls
    + online scores for bragging rights

impaXor Webpage:
    http://www.rayblast.com/impaxor/

iTunes Store Link:
    http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/impaxor/id343205491?mt=8

Trailer:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTVddq-ljb4

31. wachi-kung

wachi-kung

Hello everybody.
    My second game.
    Thai Cooking Mania
    Price 0.99$ USD 50% discount before Xmas only.

iTunes:http://itunes.apple.com/au/app/thai-cooking-mania/id342991875?mt=8
    Promotion Code
    WLKHATJJWNAJ
    6JJYPTYMFXP9
    FWPX66AA7RLE
    R7A9449TRY9J
    XRHFTT9N6MXW

Preview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bq5gffI0_kQ

************Game Over view**************
    Thai Cooking Mania is game that is about Cooking thai food. You will

be a chef who cooking thai food following customer order. 10 of favorite Thai

food such as Tom Yam Koong, Phat Thai and more. More over 20 ingredient are

used to cooking any thai food.

************Game Control****************
    Only touch on Ingredient step by step, Thai food is cooked!!. But!,

everything not the same as cooking game, because step cooking of thai food is

important. Your will cooking follow the recepes and use true equipment.

*************Next Update****************
    Increasing thai food menu and more

Support iPhone OS 2.0 or higher.

More Information: http://www.thaigameadvance.com

32. Rob4507

Rob4507

33. robotive

robotive

Hello,

we are proud to announce our first game: Grim Reaper

Available on App Store for an introductory price of 1.99$ (Limited time offer):

http://itunes.apple.com/app/grim-reaper/id341778875?mt=8

2 Promo codes available for the moment, Enjoy :)

3XFWR4PPYTAN
    LXWN3AE67KPY

Thank you guys!!!

34. Lostlogic

Lostlogic

I'm happy to release my third iPhone game but my first Unity 3D game!

You can find it on the AppStore for $1.99 at: http://itunes.apple.com/app/zenflation/id338910880?mt=8

You can find detailed information about the game, awards, and global leaderboard on the official website at: www.Zenflation.com

Zenflation

Use your skills as a zen master to keep balloons aloft while avoiding the various pitfalls you will encounter. Gravity is not your friend!

Challenge the Balloons
    In a test of skill and zen you start with one balloon and keep adding balloons until you reach several aloft at a time. As more balloons are added, your focus has to increase to keep them from touching the ground. The challenge lie in using strength versus finesse in keeping them in the air.

Do you strike the balloons hard to gain time but lose control? Do you knock them softly to have more control but not as much time to react? These are just two of the questions you will face while testing yourself in Zenflation. The challenge may appear simple, but is much more difficult to master than you may imagine.

Challenge the Spears
    A key aspect of Ninjutsu is the skill you gain with a katana. Before you are allowed to use a live blade (a real sword,) you must first master the wooden bokken. Bokkens allow you the leeway necessary to learn the proper skills before using a real sword. In Zenflation I have employed the concept of bokkens through spears that come in from the ceiling. If your balloon touches the tip of one, your challenge (and game) is over.

Challenge the Wind
    To add a twist to the standard practice of balancing balloons and your score, you face the challenge of wind and air. In this challenge your balloons can be thrust across the dojo uncontrollably. Do you have what it takes to reign them in and continue the challenge?

Challenge the Throwing Stars
    Once you master the bokken and the balloons you move on to the most challenging zen experience. In this challenge you stant at one end of a room with your opponent at the other. Your opponent throws the tsuba from the bokkens in the same style as a shuriken. If one strikes you, your challenge (and game) is over. Avoid these!

Challenge the Unknown
    Lastly, after you have mastered all of the challenges, you are randomly challenged for the remainder of your time at the dojo. No one knows what may be next.

In the game of Zenflation I have drawn on my experience from a real-life dojo to pass it on to you. I hope you enjoy the translation.

Some features of Zenflation:
    - Easy, Normal, and Hard Difficulty Levels
    - 10 Challenges to master from spears to shuriken
    - Play against the clock to make it to the next round and reach a higher score
    - Increase your bonus level by bouncing balloons
    - Score extra points by knocking lanterns to the floor
    - Balance increasing your bonus versus obtaining points
    - Complete social networking support via Agon for Twitter and Facebook
    - Global leaderboard with scores
    - Unlock awards
    - Listen to your own music
    - Pause the game at any time
    - Complete physics simulation using the Ageia PhysX™ engine
    - Play to obtain the highest score, or the highest round
    - Takes full advantage of the accelerometer and touch-screen

The YouTube Video:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tu218LflGoE&feature=player_embedded

35. Nic-Cusworth

Nic-Cusworth

Hi guys! To celebrate the soon to be released version 1.1 of Doki Doki Bloki, and to say thank you for all the help we've got on this forum, we'd like to give away 5 codes to get you guys playing and ready for the update.

Doki Doki Bloki is a very cute take on Picross. In 1.1 we have done some work on improving the controls and fixed a couple of minor bugs.

Doki Doki Bloki looks like this:

and is on the iTune store here:

http://bit.ly/ddbitunes

And here are 5 codes!

34HJEYAKAMPF
    7ENA6J7KXF7N
    3Y6P4FN6RE6Y
    4E4JLFP33MHJ
    LKR36FYHAWEL

If you use the code and like the game, please tell your friends! If you like it enough that you want to pay the $1 after grabbing the free version, you can buy a copy of the soundtrack from our website:

http://dokidokigames.com

As well as 1.1 we have a LITE version just gone into review and also a free sound toy coming out very soon called Doki Doki Retro Arcade:

Doki Doki Retro Arcade is a 3D Virtual Arcade dedicated to the sounds of a 1980s arcade. Over 50 original but authentic sounding arcade sounds split over 6 different machines. All the machines have their own history relayed by Doki Doki Games resident presenter, DeeDee.

It's going to be free and it's probably better to check out a video of it to see what the hell we are talking about!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3KzO1VOqrU

If you love retro games you'll love Doki Doki Retro Arcade!

Hope you enjoy the game!

36. JRavey

JRavey

Already bought Doki Doki Block and wanted to tell others that it is a great game, especially if you like nonograms.

This game is also worth making into a web-player if you ask me to give people guidance on nonograms (not everybody knows them). If you already have one of those, then just ignore the suggestion.

37. luisanton

luisanton

38. Deleted User

Deleted User

The HyperBowl Rome 1.1 update is on the App Store:

http://itunes.com/app/hyperbowlrome

Here are a few promo codes

ATPWWFM4PJMJ
    L3LXLP9FHPYY
    JPFHPFN6TWRM
    J67HNX9949RT
    W3RTXWLJJKE3

Attached Files:

39. MikaMobile

MikaMobile

I already posted in the showcase forum, but I figured I'd post here too - Our 2nd iPhone game after Zombieville - OMG Pirates! - is now available. Video and screens can be found at our website.

http://www.mikamobile.com/

40. ngilbert

ngilbert

MirthGlobe. A fun little holiday snow globe app.

Here are a few promo codes:

W4HEYLYEWAK7
    T4XKYJ3HY9X9
    47P64W6RTWHJ
    XRPYNK64FNMH
    YFWJLKR4PNLA
    XXLRJ3EA9MR4
    WF66E9JYYHWX
    9HN44KEW3J6K

41. grant-adam

grant-adam

Xmas Planet.

Rotate planet by touch to deliver presents.

Holiday themed app, agon scoring, .99c

(Do apple have more reviewers on for the xmas rush? 10 days from submit to approval which feels fast.)

http://itunes.com/apps/XmasPlanet

Attached Files:

42. jonaphin

jonaphin

43. Deleted User

Deleted User

44. sweiss

sweiss

I wrote this 2D card game mostly using GUITextures. It was a simple and straightforward effort and a breeze in Unity.

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/doublejack/id340134394?mt=8

The game is based upon a patented casino card game that my family invented. You are dealt two cards against a dealer's up card. You can choose to continue the game as Blackjack, or play draw poker. If you choose poker, the dealer's card is shuffled back into the deck, you are dealt the remainder of your five card hand, and then you may choose to hold up to five cards and draw to replace your discards.

Attached Files:

45. moctezumagames

moctezumagames

46. moctezumagames

moctezumagames

used
    T4XKYJ3HY9X9

47. JayCally

JayCally

FALMJF4P9YH6 used. Will post my thoughts on it soon.

48. Deleted User

Deleted User

The first three HyperBowl lanes (Classic and Rome already out separately, Forest out any day now) are now bundled into one app simply called HyperBowl. Priced more than the individual lanes, of course.

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/hyperbowl/id344209253?mt=8

Some promo codes:

9X3LN3FMHWH6
    WAK4TMEPA6XT
    YEPTJ3HEENHA
    HKRL76EFN47T
    XP7FERYTRH96

Attached Files:

49. Play This! Studios

Play This! Studios

Play This! Studios is happy to announce their first iPhone title, Whirl'd! now has a free version, Whirl'd! FREE up on the App Store.

We would like you to play it and tell us what you think!

What is it?
    Whirl’d! is a fast-paced action color-matching game which throws you in the ring with the Whirls, hilarious characters with special powers. In the full version your goal is to clear each of the 99 levels and be reigned Whirl’d! champion! Whirl’d! utilizes the unique nature of the iPhone by literally having players spin the world with their fingers!

http://itunes.apple.com/us/artist/play-this-studios/id337701362

Video
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mq_o_MlUv9o

Screenshots

Feel free to email me if you have any questions/comments!

David MacMinn
    Director
    Play This! Studios

50. Deleted User

Deleted User

Attached Files: