Search Unity

1. Welcome to the Unity Forums! Please take the time to read our Code of Conduct here to familiarize yourself with the rules and how to post constructively.

2. Unity 2022.1 is now available as the latest Tech release.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Improve your project's performance with our new guide on profiling in Unity.
    Dismiss Notice

Unity Indie-license STILL on sale for $199 / €156.60

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rincewind, Aug 29, 2006.

1. Rincewind

Rincewind

Sorry guys, but I was way too optimistic about how much time would I have to offer for learning Unity. I started my university life two days ago and it is clear that I won't have enough for it. I have a bunch of new friends and a lot of new hobbies I should do at some point, so I'm selling my license.

This is the time to get a friend buy it a little cheaper. It won't matter, if I don't get it sold, but maybe someone would appreciate the little lower price - at least someone, who would do so much more with the license than me. Enquiries should be posted here or send me a private message. Payment should work via PayPal, because I already have a registered account with them. After purchase I'll contact OTEE to ask them to generate a new registration key.

Cheers
    Aki

2. deram_scholzara

deram_scholzara

I'll take it!

3. Rincewind

Rincewind

The license is still up for grabs.

4. Lallander

Lallander

What? deram_scholzara didn't want it after all?

5. deram_scholzara

deram_scholzara

No, I did want it. But somebody else grabbed it before me. Then I bought it myself. They must have changed their minds, oh well... now it'll be cheap for somebody else.

unityunity