Search Unity

unity indie becomes free?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CoatlGames, Oct 28, 2009.

1. jully

jully

Hello Everybody
    This Jully I have visit this site first. In this site I like Tony Reid Developing on Unity Indie 2.5, Unite conference keynote unveils freemium engine deal and also unity game development. It's good for unity development.
    Thanks

2. HiggyB

HiggyB

Unity Product Evangelist

Hey, all I can say is that from what I saw this thread started rough and now folks seem back on track. Like was said before let's get back to making games with the coolest software out there, Unity!

@psychentist: I didn't read any of what you wrote before but based on what I'm seeing now you come off like a stand-up kinda person so I think it's all good at this point.

Edited to come off less egotistical, that was an accident I swear! See the two posts below for background. :)

3. sleekit

sleekit

You really think that your post made that much difference?
    Now thats what I call an ego LOL.

4. HiggyB

HiggyB

Unity Product Evangelist

Hah, no, but after re-reading my post I get where you're coming from! :p I certainly do not think it was my post that had any effect, I was simply rattling off a timeline of events while sipping my coffee. :) This group has done very well on its own to come back to where it is now!

5. zumwalt

zumwalt

Once again, congradulations Unity for a great product and a wonderful business decision!

6. sleekit

sleekit

When I read it I had to smile.

7. psychentist

psychentist

Aw, come on, guys! Quit pickin' on Higgy! I at least deserved it when you were pickin' on me...

Higgy always fixes stuff when he shows up! :D
    Honestly though, I think they just wanted me to apologize for the flamers.
    (not trying to sound egotistical.)

8. mir

mir

I just joined the forums to give the Unity team a huge Thank You. This will definitely help make Unity more popular.