Search Unity

1. Unity Asset Manager is now available in public beta. Try it out now and join the conversation here in the forums.
    Dismiss Notice

Unity InAppPurchases Services not working in Experimental .NET 4.6

Discussion in 'Experimental Scripting Previews' started by Esteban-Gallardo, Nov 21, 2017.

1. Esteban-Gallardo

Esteban-Gallardo

Hello,

I've implemented the access to Blockchain to be able to use Bitcoin (https://github.com/MetacoSA/NBitcoin). To do it I had to switch to Experimental .NET 4.6. My main problem now is that Unity InAppPurchases has stopped working on the build for Android. Does anybody know any solution to this problem? Is out there any plugin for InAppPurchases that can work with .NET 4.6?

Thanks

Qbit86 likes this.
  2. joncham

joncham

Unity Technologies

Can you please file a bug with additional details?

3. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

@Esteban-Gallardo Are you receiving an error? Is a runtime or compile time error? Please provide additional details. I'm testing now with Unity 2017.3 and IAP 1.14.1 and haven't experienced any issues with Experimental .NET 4.6

4. Qbit86

Qbit86

How are you going to integrate Bitcoin? Are you talking about microtransactions/in-apps (or “out-apps”)? Isn't it prohibited by platform holder (Google Play, Amazon Store, etc.)? Which use case (usage scenario) have you implemented?