Search Unity

Unity IAP "Unavailable product com...*", "Received 0 products" Problem

Discussion in 'Unity IAP' started by unity_fWN0bIHMPW3fkw, Aug 29, 2018.

1. unity_fWN0bIHMPW3fkw

unity_fWN0bIHMPW3fkw

Hello Unity Devs,

We're having a problem with the Unity IAP (Subscription based) and I'll try to provide as much info about our implementation and problem we're experiencing.
    • Description of your issue
      • Basically we're having an issue with our released version, wherein we're receiving 0 products from the Apple server. And it happens sparingly, as sometimes, the app receives the product, and sometimes it doesn't. And when the issue occurs, the user has to wait maybe 30mins - 2 hours before it can retrieve the product properly. (Spamming the "retry connecting button" doesn't work)
      • Note that this only happens in the released version. We receive all the products just fine when in sandbox mode.
    • Your purchasing script
      • I've attached our PurchaseManager script (Which basically is a modified version of IAPDemo.cs)
      • Code (CSharp):
        1.             UnityAction OnPurchaseManagerInitialized = () =>
        2.             {
        3.                 // init success
        4.             };
        6.             UnityAction OnPurchaseManagerInitializationFailed = () =>
        7.             {
        8.                 // init fail
        9.             };
        11.             PurchaseManager.Instance.SetInitCallbacks(OnPurchaseManagerInitialized, OnPurchaseManagerInitializationFailed);
        12.             PurchaseManager.Instance.Initialize();
      • Above code is how it's called inside the first scene. It's pretty basic actually.
    • Device logs
      • See the attached Log.txt
    • Unity Version
      • 2017.4.3f.1
    • Unity IAP version
    • Platform you are building for: iOS & Android (Android works fine)
    • Store you are targeting: iOS & Android (Android works fine)
    Let me know if you need more information!

Attached Files:

2. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

If it works sometimes and not other times and there are delays and their Sandbox differs from Release, then you would likely want to reach out to Apple as they are handling that part of the flow. We have not heard of similar reports. One thing to try is to comment out the ReceiptResponse call in Awake(), as a test

3. Sirall

Sirall

Hi, any solution? We have the same problem with non-consumable product. In the sandbox, everything works fine, but after the release, we receiving 0 products. The problem is just on the iOS approved and released in the store!

plugin version: UnityIAP 1.21
    unity version: Unity 2017.4.2f2

4. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

If there is a difference between Sandbox and Release, then you need to contact Apple. We have no control over this.

5. Sirall

Sirall

Ok, I created a ticket on the Apple Dev Support. I hope that we will find a solution soon.

6. josephsaade

josephsaade

Do you have a link to the ticket, I think we are facing the same issue.

7. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

@josephsaade Can you confirm that it is working as expected in Sandbox/TestFlight but not in Release?

8. josephsaade

josephsaade

Yes it is was working on testflight but bot after release.
    They worked after release as soon as apple approved our update which is weird