Search Unity

Unity IAP stuck importing at FacebookStore.dll

Discussion in 'Unity IAP' started by SamTyurenkov, Nov 8, 2019.

1. SamTyurenkov

SamTyurenkov

Hi there, I'm developing my first ever project alone and I tried to add Unity IAP, which opened an IAP installer with prompts to import 2 packages. First package was completed, and I started importing second one, when it got stuck at Facebook file.

It just adds new iterations to that dialog window. 1 iteration per minute or so.
    I tried restarting Unity, but the dialog pops up even before project opening and continues that infinite loop.

Please assist in troubleshooting.

Can I just delete some folder in project to fix that?

Thank you!

Last edited: Nov 8, 2019
  2. SamTyurenkov

SamTyurenkov

Yeah, well, removing Plugins and UDPInstaller folder allowed me to open the project.

3. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

If you delete the Plugins folder, IAP would not be expected to work. What version of Unity are you using? How did you add IAP, through the Asset panel or the Services window?

4. SamTyurenkov

SamTyurenkov

Hi Jeff,

Thanks for the follow up.

I use 2019.2.11f1

Yeah, I understand that deleting the plugin won't make it work, but at least I'm able to launch the project now.

I tried both Services window and Asset store. It gets stuck on FacebookStore.Dll file. Also if I deselect it from import options, than I receive errors from package validator, didn't save the error text, but there were 4 errors pointing to Store Manager object in plugin folder.

5. SamTyurenkov

SamTyurenkov

I replaced facebookstore.dll in /live/ folder with the same file that was in a parent directory and the import loop was solved.

The project loaded, but it throwed following errors:

If we forget about that file and look errors in other scripts, they are mostly related to variable declarations:

E.g.:

I suppose that Text and Button declarations are related to UnityEngine.UI, which for some reason is not available.

So what would be the correct approach to declare them now?

6. SamTyurenkov

SamTyurenkov

Besides that, an "update" button appeared in Asset Store page to the IAP. After clicking it, half of the errors dissappeared.

And also a "reimport" button became available. Previously, it was stating "import".

I can see that all the errors that are left are related to that UnityEngine.UI missing assembly reference. Trying to figure out how to add a solution from this thread:

https://issuetracker.unity3d.com/is...roduce-reference-errors-to-unityengine-dot-ui

Last edited: Nov 9, 2019
  7. SamTyurenkov

SamTyurenkov

It seems I got rid of all errors.

I tried all suggestions from the thread above, including:
    -Deleting Packages/manifest.json
    -Deleting Library/ScriptAssemblies

But what really seems to work it out is:
    -Deleting packages of UnityEngine.UI and dependecies from Window->Package manager and reimporting them

JeffDUnity3D likes this.