Search Unity

Unity IAP plugin is installed, but Unity IAP is not enabled. Please enable Unity IAP in the Services

Discussion in 'Unity IAP' started by RARgames, Mar 20, 2018.

1. RARgames

RARgames

Hey,
    I have issue with cloud build. It keeps saying that my IAP is not enabled.
    I've checked Unity Services options in Editor and both Analytics and IAP is enabled.
    I've also wrote a simple editor script: (I'm running it before my build script starts building)
    Code (CSharp):
    1. AnalyticsSettings.enabled = true;
    2. AnalyticsSettings.testMode = false;
    3. PurchasingSettings.enabled = true;
    but sadly it does not help.

Sometimes after disabling and enabling the "Unity IAP plugin is installed, but Unity IAP is not enabled." message is gone.
    But, I'm not sure if it is connected with changing this settings or other changes.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2018
  2. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

Unity Technologies

Do you have other developers working on this project? If they are not part of your Organization, when they open the project they are likely not able to enable the services, which then gets reflected in the Dashboard, and subsequently within the editor of other developers working on the project. One thing to try is to disable Analyics/IAP in your project, then Save and exit Unity. Restart Unity, and re-enable the services.

3. RARgames

RARgames

All developers are in my organization and I'm sure that I tested this when they were offline.
    I'll try to disable, save and restart method.

EDIT: Very important thing to note that the "IAP not enabled" are appearing only in my cloud build log, not in my editor.

4. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

Unity Technologies

You stated originally "I have issue with my editor. It keeps saying that my IAP is not enabled". What version of Unity are you using?

5. RARgames

RARgames

I'm sorry for that misleading info.
    I'm using Unity 2017.3.1f1 (64-bit)

EDIT: Cloud Build just finished and after disabling, restarting and enabling I still get in cloud build log:

indiana_toms likes this.
  6. RARgames

RARgames

It seems that I had logs mentioned above in cloud build for a long time. (3-5 months)
    But the bug in editor appeared only a few times and I could easily fix it by disabling and enabling IAP.

Do you have any news regarding cloud build issue?

7. RARgames

RARgames

As visualbruno mentioned in other topic that I recently found, you need to add:

After adding it, the problem is gone!

Nikolasio likes this.
  8. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

Unity Technologies

Recent patch releases of Unity do not need the custom define, but it shouldn't hurt if you choose to add it manually.