Search Unity

1. Unity 2019.4 has been released.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Good news ✨ We have more Unite Now videos available for you to watch on-demand! Come check them out and ask our experts any questions!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Ever participated in one our Game Jams? Want pointers on your project? Our Evangelists will be available on Friday to give feedback. Come share your games with us!
    Dismiss Notice

Unity IAP not finding StandardPurchasingModule or IAppleExtensions

Discussion in 'Unity IAP' started by MoonBoop, Jun 25, 2020.

1. MoonBoop

MoonBoop

I've recently upgraded my project to 2019 lts from 2018.1f1. So far I've had some trouble getting the project working due to packages needing updates, but they're now working well now aside from Unity IAP.

I don't know what is wrong with it.
    I'm getting these errors:

Code (CSharp):
    1. Assets/Scripts/Shop/ShopManager.cs(235,53): error CS0103: The name 'StandardPurchasingModule' does not exist in the current context
    2. Assets/Scripts/Shop/ShopManager.cs(297,61): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'IAppleExtensions' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    I am importing 'UnityEngine.Purchasing' and it seems to work for every other member of Purchasing apart from StandardpurchasingModule and IAppleExtension.

Any help would be much appreciated.

2. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

Unity Technologies

unityunity