Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Unity IAP is using wrong IDs that are "nowhere" defined

Discussion in 'Unity IAP' started by FlashMuller, Jul 26, 2019.

1. FlashMuller

FlashMuller

I have a weird issue:
    Unity IAP is checking for the wrong products. My products are "mpabo" and "noads". For some reason Unity keeps checking for "fullmp" and "ads". Obviously these are ids I - at some point in the development process - must have used. But there is no place left - Google Play Store, IAP Catalog, Code, Unity Dashboard - that I can think off, where these IDs are still being used or defined. Any idea where to search?
    Thanks,
    Daniel

2. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

Please show a screenshot, where are you seeing these ID's? Are you using Codeless IAP or scripting? Please show your purchasing code if scripting, or if codeless then screenshots of your IAP Catalog and your Purchase button Inspector properties.

3. FlashMuller

FlashMuller

Hey Jeff,
    using Code, see them in A: The Console in the Editor and B: the Log-Messages from the device (saying these IDs don't exist in the store)
    Code (CSharp):
    2. void ConnectToStore()
    3. {
    4.   if(controller != null && extensions != null)
    5.     return;
    7.   var builder = ConfigurationBuilder.Instance(StandardPurchasingModule.Instance());
    8.   builder.AddProduct(adItem, ProductType.NonConsumable);
    9.   builder.AddProduct(mpItem, ProductType.Subscription);
    10. }
    I then log the results of OnInitialized / Failed. adItem and mpItem are the strings a I referenced in my previous post.

Purchase just happens by

Code (CSharp):
    1. controller.InitiatePurchase(requestedID);
    Best

4. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

What are the runtime values of adItem and mpItem? I would suggest using Debug.Log and looking at the Console output when running in the Editor, and the device logs when running on the device. You can also attach the Visual Studio debugger, but Debug.Log is much easier.