Search Unity

Unity IAP installer has been canceled

Discussion in 'Unity IAP' started by topXight, May 24, 2018.

1. topXight

topXight

Recently I started getting this pop-up on the Editor that says:

image.png
    This installer is corrupt, and is missing one or more unity packages.

I have tried Update and Reimport of IAP packages. But the error persists.

Unity version: 2017.2.0f3. Also get same message on 2017.4.1f1 and 2018.1

2. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

@manoke Does this occur on a brand new project, as a test? A couple of things to look for, make sure you are not out of disk space. Also check permissions, perhaps create the project under your Documents folder. Also try running Unity as an administrator. The update can fail if there are any project compiler errors at project load time. Look in your Console output for any errors.

3. topXight

topXight

This does not occur on new project. We jave been using IAP for several releases now so it is not new plug-in for us. But recently we updated a number of other SDKs such as Facebook Unity SDK (7.8.x), OneSignal Unity SDK (2.6.x) and also we tried to move up to Unity 2017.4.1f1 when this problem started to show up. Then we went all the way upto 2018.x and then back to 2017.2.x but now the pop-up shows up all the time during compile/build/run. I have done Update and Reimport of IAP libraries. There is no shortage of space (more than 1T free). No compiler errors. IN fact the app runs if I ignore this error on local builds. Can you find out under what specific conditions this error will show on Editor?

4. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

@manoke We would look to you to let us know your specific conditions that are causing the error. It could be a Facebook compatibility issue at your end, are you able to remove it (or others) as a test?

5. topXight

topXight

Ok I just got rid of the UnityIAPInstaller.cs and everything works fine now. I think the version probably got corrupt w the upgrades. Something you can take back to dev.

6. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

If you can provide full steps to reproduce, I can check with the dev team.

7. ajeets1978

ajeets1978

These issues still exists and I faced the same problems and unfortunately no steps to reproduce, it just popped today after adding firebase messaging and analytics all of a sudden these errors.

8. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

It sounds like you do have steps to reproduce if it started after adding Firebase?