Search Unity

Unity IAP Initialization Failure in Samsung Devices with One UI

Discussion in 'Unity IAP' started by mahesh_techjini, Aug 20, 2019.

1. mahesh_techjini

mahesh_techjini

Hi,
    I have IAP's getting initialized and working on both editor and all android devices expect Samsung devices with One UI. While logging in Samsung device with One UI its throws initialization failed with the reason purchasing unavailable, but all my products are configured properly in play store developer console. I have set the configuration for IAP as Target Google Play. Are there any other changes I have to do to make it work on Samsung devices with One UI.

Looking for help in urgent need.

Thanks & Regards
    Mahesh Sankar

2. SamOYUnity3D

SamOYUnity3D

Unity Technologies

Last edited: Aug 20, 2019
  3. mahesh_techjini

mahesh_techjini

Since our app is already live in play store as well as apple store and all purchases are happening properly in all device except these Samsung devices with One UI. Currently, our app is running with Unity 2018.4.3f1 with Iap version 1.22.0. It was a fresh install in the Samsung device which we have and it has been installed directly from play store. We tried to cross-check with old Samsung devices that don't use One UI and it is working fine there as well. While checking logs the products are added to builders with IAB created and all the billing services start initializing and then throws initialization failure with reason specifying failed to setup IAB. Notifying Unity...

Regards
    Mahesh Sankar

4. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

5. SamOYUnity3D

SamOYUnity3D

Unity Technologies

And, can I get your app play store link to test?

6. mahesh_techjini

mahesh_techjini

Attached Files:

7. SamOYUnity3D

SamOYUnity3D

Unity Technologies

Hello, I tested your game on my Samsung device(Galaxy S8, One UI version 1.0, Android version 9) with One UI, IAP works fine to me. Did I missed something to reproduce it?

Attached Files:

8. mahesh_techjini

mahesh_techjini

Thanks for the immediate response. Looks like we also found the problem. The problem was caused by beta test account which is logged in with our Samsung devices with one UI. We tried to install with a different account and it was working fine. But same beta test account we are able to initialize IAP in other devices.

Regards
    Mahesh Sankar

9. SamOYUnity3D

SamOYUnity3D

Unity Technologies

10. mahesh_techjini

mahesh_techjini

Sure Sam. We will open a support ticket.

Thanks & Regards
    Mahesh Sankar