Search Unity

Unity IAP Catalog in Operate Dashboard disappeared

Discussion in 'Unity IAP' started by emilkj, Apr 16, 2020.

1. emilkj

emilkj

Hi there,

Did the Unity Operate (https://operate.dashboard.unity3d.com/) dashboard change?

A few weeks ago we were able to manage our IAP products from within the "Monetization" tab, however it now seems like it's hidden from our menu view. See attached screenshot.

Where did it go? Can anyone else see it in their dashboard - or am I imagining things here?

Note - we've tested out UDP a few months ago, but found some issues, so we're not going to proceed with UDP for now.

Did the IAP Catalog transition to there because we had a UDP project? If that's the case, is there any way to disable the UDP project link?

Edit: Is it related to this?
    https://forum.unity.com/threads/personalized-placements-and-iap-promo-features-will-be-removed-on-march-31.844132/

If that's the case, really unclear as to where the IAP catalog moved to - as that's not covered in the post.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 16, 2020
  2. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

Can you elaborate? IAP products are not defined on the Unity Dashboard, they are defined on either the Google Play developer dashboard, or iTunes Connect. They were only on the Unity Dashboard for a short time, to support IAP Promo, which is no longer supported. Are you receiving an error?

3. emilkj

emilkj

Hi Jeff,

Appreciate the fast reply, thank you!

Previously, whenever I've added a new IAP product, I'd start with creating the the product with the same bundle ID (e.g.
    com.studioname.gamename.battlepass1
    ) on Google Play and iTunes Connect. Then, as the final step, I'd go to the Unity Operate Dashboard, and enter in the relevant information there to ensure things were aligned - the bundleid, price in USD, and type (consumable/non-consumable).

We've been doing it like this for the past year and a half.

Are you saying that we never really needed to push in any information to the Unity IAP Dashboard, and that referencing the correct (identical) bundle IDs within our project that we use on Google Play and iTunes Connect would have been enough all along? If so, I feel a bit silly. :D

On my current dashboard, I only have "Placements", "eCPM Pricing" and "Ad Filters" under the 'Monetization' tab.

It used to be under the "Monetization" tab on the dashboard, called "In-App Purchases". I found this screenshot from the Fyber website, showing where it used to be located:

Thanks for taking the time to answer!

Cheers,
    Emil

4. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

You are correct, it was never needed on the Unity Dashboard :)