Search Unity

1. Good news ✨ We have more Unite Now videos available for you to watch on-demand! Come check them out and ask our experts any questions!
    Dismiss Notice

Unity IAP a nightmare.

Discussion in 'Unity IAP' started by Gothrond, Mar 14, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gothrond

Gothrond

The information is unclear and confusing. It needs step-by-step explanations for everything. This documentation is a nightmare. I think I'm going to throw out IAP and not make any money with this game after years of development because trying to do IAP is a nightmare. Wish you would do your developers a service and make IAP the easiest part to do so developers can MAKE MONEY. We are mostly making games TO MAKE MONEY and if we can't MAKE MONEY, why would we use Unity? Why would we pay Unity to use cloud services if were NOT MAKING MONEY? Why would we pay Apple $100 a year if we are NOT MAKING MONEY? The IAP and Ads should be the easiest part to do with the best, most thorough documentation, videos, tutorials, examples so that ANYBODY can do it, even programmers.

2. Yozaro

Yozaro

I followed only the official documentations and got IAPs working for us without any issues. What issues are you having exactly?

3. zombiegorilla

zombiegorilla

Closing because it is a non-specific rant, ultimately this won't help the OP or anyone else. Like many things in game development, it is a complex issue, many things are required to understand to get things correctly, and there are many resources to help you. IAP (and the tools that Unity provide) to work, and work successfully for many users. If you are facing challenges, please post threads in the proper forums with specific question you need help with.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
unityunity