Search Unity

Unity - I can't sleep anymore!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Atombender, Jan 3, 2006.

1. Atombender

Atombender

Hi guys!
    Just wanted to drop by and leave a small note (must go back to unity and learn more :D )

UNITY IS THE BEST PIECE OF SOFTWARE I HAVE USED FOR A LONG TIME!

I will definitely buy it - you guys deserve the money and fame for creating this!

I was looking for such a tool now for over 10 years.
    Finally the time has come to create "HYPERGAME TITLE" (still working on a great idea hehe). I'm programmer, but i also like to do the "arty" stuff. Now this comes together in Unity (which cost me a lot of sleep let me tell you... just playing around with physics is so much fun).

Unity is like universal glue - it sticks everything together perfectly. Whacky ideas, sounds, colors and structures for games. I love it.

I'll post some more info about me soon (and maybe some project stuff).
    I'm always interested in collaborations.

2. DaveyJJ

DaveyJJ

Welcome! You sound as excited as I did when I found Unity (back in the beta days).

3. Atombender

Atombender

:D Oh yes I am excited. I can't wait to get home. Honestly, I almost constantly played around with Unity for the last 3 days. Can't remember the last time i spent so much time with a software in a row. Or hmm maybe "Pirates" for Commodore 64.

4. DaveyJJ

DaveyJJ

Then just wait until that zen moment with a good piece of software hits with Unity. That moment when a whole bunch of small workflow and ways to do things fall into place. Then you'll get even more giddy, trust me.