Search Unity

Bug Unity Hub won't launch

Discussion in 'Unity Hub' started by lemapp, Apr 2, 2023.

1. lemapp

lemapp

I've restarted my M1 Mac mini and Unity Hub won't launch. I tried to re-install and it continues to fail to launch. I select 'report a bug' and that appears to launch another Unity Hub that also continues to spin.

2. DevDunk

DevDunk

Do you use the apple silicone version or intel version?

3. Rasikananda

Rasikananda

I have the same issue. I'm on intel Mac, but Unity Hub won't launch it gives these errors in Dev console:

DevTools failed to load source map: Could not parse content for file:///Applications/Unity Hub.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/build/main/windowManager/preloads/mainWindowPreload.js.map: Unexpected end of JSON input
    DevTools failed to load source map: Could not parse content for file:///Applications/Unity%20Hub.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/build/renderer/runtime.js.map: Unexpected end of JSON input
    DevTools failed to load source map: Could not parse content for file:///Applications/Unity%20Hub.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/build/renderer/critical.js.map: Unexpected end of JSON input
    DevTools failed to load source map: Could not parse content for file:///Applications/Unity%20Hub.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/build/renderer/main.js.map: Unexpected end of JSON input