Search Unity

Unity Hub v1.3.1 doesn't load all of my projects/Set Admin issue

Discussion in 'Unity Hub' started by HardcoreGR, Dec 4, 2018.

1. HardcoreGR

HardcoreGR

Since June that I installed Unity Hub, I haven't launched my primary project yet.

A developer which is in the team and a friend of mine as well, had the ownership of two projects. He transferred both ownership rights to me and I became admin. I see myself as admin when I go to
    https://developer.cloud.unity3d.com/projects/

However, when I open Unity Hub, I can only see one project. I can't see the other. I might have accidentally pressed/removed something through Unity Editor when the Unity Hub was not connecting at all and since then only one of the two projects are showing up. I can't remember what I changed back then. I was trying various things to make Unity Hub work. But you fixed the connect bug in the latest version.

kat.jpg

Now I only see one of the two projects and my colleague has assigned me every possible rights. Your user interface is also very confusing to my eyes, with the whole story that has to do with:
    A)The Unity teams
    B)Setting someone as admin, because the founder is still there as admin and can not remove himself.
    And mostly C)In my most important project I appear as admin in the website but the project is not even appearing in Unity Cloud.

unity-cl.jpg

So I need help. Tell me which steps do I have to follow to solve this bug.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2018
  2. HardcoreGR

HardcoreGR

After 9 days is anyone alive around here?

3. HardcoreGR

HardcoreGR

Finally.

Problem solved with the new update.

Thanks.