Search Unity

Bug Unity Hub stuck on loading screen windows 10

Discussion in 'Unity Hub' started by Abstal, Mar 18, 2023.

1. Abstal

Abstal

I have been trying to open unity hub and work on my projects but every time I open unity hub it stays stuck on the loading screen. I have reinstalled the hub and restarted my computer numerous times and even downloaded the new editor 2022.2.11f1 and still nothing. I have looked at other solutions to problems like this but it's either on Linux or doesn't apply to my particular situation. Lastly, I also use the personal version of unity and do not know if I am suppose to have a license or not and even if i did, I can't activate it because the hub does not load. Please help!

2. Abstal

Abstal

I now have solved the problem thanks to the lovely people on this forum. I did the usual of going through EACH of the files in AppData folder (Local, Roaming, and LocalLow), Deleting all of the folders related to unity hub, downloading this https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/2977003/the-latest-supported-visual-c-downloads (a link to MC Visual C++ Redistributable for VS 2015 - 2019), then reinstalled unity hub. For the link, make sure you get the newest version and select the one that fits for your computer. I chose the x64 bit one. Again, thank you to this forum for helping

pontiac4545 likes this.
  3. Smallu3755

Smallu3755

I can tell you what worked for me, what i did was this used to the windows update blocker.