Search Unity

1. Good news ✨ We have more Unite Now videos available for you to watch on-demand! Come check them out and ask our experts any questions!
    Dismiss Notice

Unity Hub Sign In Window - Blank.

Discussion in 'Unity Hub' started by Amon, Jan 24, 2018.

1. AL_W

AL_W

screenshot.75.jpg

I just updated to Unity 2019.2.11f1 and trying to retrieve the assets I bought on the asset store.

But....

I can't log into Unity through Unity Hub. I just get a blank white pop up. I'm on version 2.1.3

What's worse is I can't start Unity because my license can't be activated.

Is it normal to have 5 instances of Unity Hub.exe?
    screenshot.76.jpg

@Charles_Beauchemin @AbrahamDUnity @mathieub I think the issue is narrowed down to GOOGLE.. I can't go through google to log in. Please check out the video. It still does not explain the 5 instances of Unity Hub however.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2019
  2. cyberkap

cyberkap

Can confirm Login with Google is not working today.

Edit: Not working with Unity program anyways; login with google is working on Unity site.

3. AbrahamDUnity

AbrahamDUnity

Unity Technologies

Hi @indieDoroid,

We're aware of the issue and are investigating right away. Although we currently don't know what is causing this issue, it is not reproducible on our latest build which means it will probably be fixed in our next release. We will look into it regardless though. Thanks for reporting it!

Cheers,

AL_W likes this.
  4. yuriythebest

yuriythebest

Hey guys, using Unity 2019.2.17f1 (64-bit) , Win10 and the latest unityHub - I tried the following

1. Exit Hub and kill all processes
    2. Delete Unity Hub folders in AppData/Roaming
    3. still the WHITE SCREEN!

EDIT: Found a solution. Uninstall UnityHub and DON"T REINSTALL. after that, if you try to launch unity it will allow you to browse for your project ( it will also nag you to download unityHub but DON'T)

5. EnlightenedOne

EnlightenedOne

I have lived with the Unity Hub uninstalled since they modified whatever controls the interface for Unity Hub some years back. Today I decided to buy some software and realised I may not be able to integrate it with Unity without getting Unity Hub back online.

So I went through everybodies previous advice:
    I granted all users full access to:
    C:\ProgramData\Unity
    I deleted:
    C:\Users\<USERNAME>\AppData\Roaming\UnityHub + Unity Hub​
    I checked my graphics drivers were up to date, and verified that with Unity Hub uninstalled I could access Unity.
    I checked I could login via Firefox on the online portal:
    I checked my registry included my windows installation key under
    Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\ProductId​

I still had a white screen so I fully disabled my anti-virus and firewall and the UI loaded! After some trial end error I traced the blocker back to Comodo Firewall's HIPS shield in safe mode preventing Unity Hub from doing something that made it whitescreen, whitelisting "C:\Program Files\Unity Hub\Unity Hub.exe" in HIPS did the trick, I hope this helps someone else.

In a nutshell the white screen on all windows from Unity Hub is a generic error that UnityHub could not access everything it wanted to start, not even the app data log reports an exception when clearly the application has failed (not tested default behaviour when offline but im hoping it doesn't just hang with a white screen). I get an exception in the json log only if I try to open the report a bug UX which never loaded before the fix.

Attached Files:

6. safaGH

safaGH

Unity Technologies

Hello ! All the sign in issues should be fixed with HUB 2.3.0 but if you are still experiencing problems, it may be some network issues (cannot access the authentication end point because of a proxy or some firewall rules). Make sure to check this doc to whitelist unity end points. Also if you are opening the HUB in administrator mode, it may cause problems to sign in. Keep us updated if these hints didn't unblock you guys !

7. Riodancesnd

Riodancesnd

Hello,I cannot sign in at Unity Hub 2.3.0.
    It's WHITE BLANK.
    I tried Uninstalling and Reinstalling but it doesn't work.
    Please help me.

Attached Files:

8. safaGH

safaGH

Unity Technologies

Hello ! Please report a bug through the hub bug reporter so we can look at your logs and investigate :)

9. oliverjwilliamson

oliverjwilliamson

I know this thread is old, but I've been having this problem for about a week now and can't find a solution anywhere. Tried everything in this thread, too.

10. Protozoaire

Protozoaire

As a workaround, you can try to launch Unity.exe directly (in admin mode if needed).

11. Pravin732

Pravin732

unityunity