Search Unity

Unity Hub SDK and NDK tools download freeze

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by mjrecrosio, Jan 14, 2022.

1. mjrecrosio

mjrecrosio

Good morning/afternoon everyone

I'm hoping I could be assisted with this issue. I recently installed the new Unity Hub 3 and attempted to install an editor with Android support. It was all going well until specifically the Android SDK and NDK tools froze mid download.

The hub itself can still function but the downloads are stuck in one place (both the download percentage and the speed)

It's been stuck overnight. When I cancel the downloads to redownload them, the options are grayed out as if I installed them. Trying to download another version to see if it helps for now

Attached Files:

2. altepTest

altepTest

on unity hub 2 when attempting to dowanlod the android SDK, unity hub will show a pop up with additional terms of use that you need to accept. Did you got any pop up window about this?

3. teocuispin

teocuispin

hi, any updates on this? I also have the same issue, I left downloading all the android support overnight and the Android NDK was stuck on 0%, same with the download speed, and it didn't even affect it when I turned off the wifi to see if I would get an error and reinstall only the Android NDK and not all the Android Support again, and when I cancelled the download to see if I could reinstall it all again, the android support option was grayed out, as if everything was fine, now I don't know if it was installed correctly or if I will have problems in the future with this.

4. princeamera07

princeamera07

if you got any solution please let me know

5. altepTest

altepTest

the android addonn will pop up a window asking for additional permission. check if you got that or not

6. Sarrixx

Sarrixx

Same issue, didn't get any prompt asking for permissions or anything like that either. Now I'm wondering how do I uninstall the module alone, as I have very limited internet speeds and data so redownloading and reinstalling all the required modules when reinstalling the program is my absolute last resort.

7. mathonmichael

mathonmichael

very creepy, had same error, i'm on my third installation attempt. I start to lose control

8. MohammadAkbari0

MohammadAkbari0

try running your unity hub in adminisator mode . i've seen that beeing recommended by some people .